delirium
    Dazed and Confused

interesting article

https://pjmedia.com/trending/a-trans...-breaks-ranks/

well written profile piece on an american hero.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:
    Fuze (02-14-2019), Kieran (02-15-2019), Noob^ (02-14-2019)

John
    SG Addict
    Must be hard overcoming all of those challenges while also being mentally challenged.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to John For This Useful Post:
    fozilla mirefox (02-14-2019)

Caution
    Because I was Inverted
    god bless him her it him

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Caution For This Useful Post:
    delirium (02-14-2019), tana (02-27-2019), TheCharizard (02-15-2019), TheZZL (02-14-2019)

Noob^
    SG Addict
    I didn’t read the article, but imma send the thanks anyways. @delirium

eXtr3m3
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

I have effectively traded my white male privilege to become one of America’s most hated minorities

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to eXtr3m3 For This Useful Post:
    Dominic (02-14-2019), Fuze (02-14-2019), IntenseFajita (02-14-2019), John (02-14-2019), Kieran (02-15-2019), Korean Ninja (02-14-2019), Ned (02-15-2019), Noob^ (02-15-2019), Noxstar (03-11-2019), tana (02-27-2019), ThRza (02-14-2019), tides (02-14-2019)

Kieran
    Professional RDMer
    I really don't get why society is promoting and supporting this stuff. This is just a mental disease and these people need serious help yet society is just trying to push this stuff and make it "acceptable".

Fuze
    Slayer of Grandmas
    Who's sicker the person who's a guy and thinks he's a girl or the person who objectively agrees with them

roux

[DATA EXPUNGED]

I doubt anyone here even read the article considering the responses... I guess the hook of the article sabotaged it.

It is the story of Jamie Shupe, a man who went through 2 gender changes before receiving a dysphoria diagnosis. He then went back to being a male and he explains further down the article how brutal it was on him, his family and his mental health, how society treats such battles and how people who are transgender aren't "crazy" but misdiagnosed or self-diagnosed. He brought a lot of change to many states, being born in the 60s, but does not support the trans movement anymore. It was a very interesting read, although anecdotical, I found many of his points fair.

Here is an actual screenshot of his personal blog:

This announcement kinda supports people who replied in this thread's point of view as he calls it the 'transmania', a trend and a fraud according to him, but apparently no one has cared to read past the first paragraph...

As the patient and recipient of these unscientifically proven treatments, and as a guinea pig for the toxic ideology that one can change his or her sex,” Shupe wrote, “I’ve come to believe the whole transition process is tragically and fatally flawed. The proof is in the suicide statistics and the rampant suicidal ideation.
    Some readers may fault Shupe here. Indeed, he faults himself, feeling guilty about the expense he’s put taxpayers to and the pernicious ideology he helped promote. I don’t agree with him here. Shupe was a man – a veteran! – who needed serious professional help and who was failed by a medical-care system that’s embraced an inane, deadly trend with little or no basis in scientific fact. Here’s hoping that his story makes it past the MSM censors and gets out there where it can do some good. If it manages to persuade just a few doctors and therapists not to move so fast when approving of trans treatment – including the crimes of prescribing puberty blockers to perfectly healthy children, and taking a scalpel to perfectly healthy genitalia and gonads – it may well save lives.
    Please read before having opinions

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roux For This Useful Post:
    delirium (02-15-2019), tana (02-27-2019)

eXtr3m3
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by roux View Post
    I doubt anyone here even read the article considering the responses... I guess the hook of the article sabotaged it.

It is the story of Jamie Shupe, a man who went through 2 gender changes before receiving a dysphoria diagnosis. He then went back to being a male and he explains further down the article how brutal it was on him, his family and his mental health, how society treats such battles and how people who are transgender aren't "crazy" but misdiagnosed or self-diagnosed. He brought a lot of change to many states, being born in the 60s, but does not support the trans movement anymore. It was a very interesting read, although anecdotical, I found many of his points fair.

Here is an actual screenshot of his personal blog:

This announcement kinda supports people who replied in this thread's point of view as he calls it the 'transmania', a trend and a fraud according to him, but apparently no one has cared to read past the first paragraph...

Please read before having opinions

15. The Following User Says Thank You to eXtr3m3 For This Useful Post:
    Fuze (02-15-2019)