? servers

? players online

S4S Rules

• Content Count:  228

I need a little explanation, and maybe a fix.

Im playing s4s, I shoot the T, T shoots me, which is how your supposed to play. Then, the T takes their knife out and charges you, you cant shoot them, bc they are allowed to cheat, but how is it fair that there is nothing i can do but accept they are going to kill me?

• Content Count:  712

you can pull out your m4 so if they do knife you (or attempts to) you can kill them. if they are chasing you forever waiting for you to get stuck or something just run on a catwalk/kos area so if they go there they are kos

• Content Count:  228

you can pull out your m4 so if they do knife you (or attempts to) you can kill them. if they are chasing you forever waiting for you to get stuck or something just run on a catwalk/kos area so if they go there they are kos

I was low, and if they knife me, im dead.

• Content Count:  536

There’s not much else to this than what he already said. Regardless of you being on low HP or not, it is not against any form of rules if he charges you as that is considered a KOS-able offense. Either you kill him or not, he is simply a rebel and is therefore KOS unless someone says other wise.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.