? servers

? players online

Last CT

• Content Count:  1799

I'd like to hear more about this from @Fake franzJ.

• How is this implemented on other servers?
  • Does the CT have to enter a command to have this start or does this start whenever there is only one CT left?
  • What if the round starts with just one CT, will this be enabled?
  • Is this more of an event suggestion, as opposed to something to be permanently added?
  • Is there a publicly available plugin of this?

Overall I really don't like the idea, especially when the whole "every T is kos" because some people just want to play w/o rebelling. Also, due to how weird the idea of having a CT run around going Mach 10 seems like. It's just generally against our whole look on JB and makes it more mini-game like instead of our traditional "vanilla" server.

To be honest though, I kind of like this as an event idea. Just to have for an hour or two, but that also depends if there's a plugin we can use.

• Content Count:  15

Hi sorry for late reply! This is kind of saying a way to the T's "screw you for rebelling so feel the rath of last CT"

Sorry if this is weak reply but I did this in a rush.

(this is for Loki)

Edited by Fake franzJ
This is for Loki.

• Content Count:  15

Hey Manny thanks for replying to me so I could give you some good ideas

1: It is implimented by having one CT and having all the T's running around trying not to get killed by the CT who can pick up a gun (sorry if this is not what you meant I am not good at thinking about replies so...)

2: The CT does not have to enter a command for this to happen it automatically happens when there is one CT left (not just when there is one CT on the team only and some T's on the other team.)

3:Read last part of number 2 :)

4:I would say this would be like a suggestion that happens like on a event that you all can determine cause I really can't think of any thing

5: I really can't find a plugin for the public but is on other servers like Tango World Wide and xG.

Hopefully you can look into this a little bit more and could be added cause that would be cool.

Thank you for taking time and being interested in this

Have a good day :)

• Like 2

• Content Count:  5108

Just wanted to give you guys an update that this is being looked into by the Jailbreak staff. If you have any further feedback, you may still post your opinions in this thread but wanted to be transparent as to where this headed.

Stay frosty.

• Content Count:  958

Most of the time this pretty much already happens with the last CT (minus the speed part) unless he only has 1-2 Ts to watch. I think this would work better as an event than having it every round unless it was optional for the last CT to start it and it had some kind of cooldown like !fo.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1559

Hello fellow franzj fan, I have played on tango once before and experienced this last ct thing but I feel it would not be a good fit on a jailbreak server like sg because it would simply feel out of place and while other things like this have been suggested like warden, it wouldn't fit in sg considering we are trying to be different from the other jailbreak servers

• Content Count:  701

This is not something the team is looking to implement. While it might make the round go by quicker, we do not like the idea of all the t's being kos and the ct just being able to kill them all. We want our server to be different from the others and this would just make us similar to all the others. Rejected.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread