? servers

? players online

Last CT

• Content Count:  15

So I have been on different CSGO JB server and they do this thing called last CT. So it is when there is one CT left (No dip Sherlock) and the CT runs fast AF and all the T’s are KOS (rebel or not) And if they stand idle for 4 seconds you can see them through the walls. And the T’s get like 5-10 seconds to run and get a gun (if they can). The gun the CT gets at the beginning is a random SMG (from what I get it’s a MAC10 or a MP7) and they can pick up other guns if they want to and they have like BUFFED health and 300 bullets in a clip. And the t’s run fast but no ammo or health mods. Hopefully you can add this.

Your truly,

Fake FranzJ

• Content Count:  697

This seems like it would be a bad idea, we already have it that last CT doesn't have to give warning shots and honestly I think that's enough this isn't fair to people who don't rebel and are all of a sudden KOS for no reason. How our jail break works is that people can follow orders and won't die if they wish they can't be forced into death games and they can't be killed of following orders. This completely does a 180 from that premise and allows the CT to kill everyone even if they are following orders. Even if this were implemented this would change how CTS play instead of doing their best to handle the T's and take control they would hide and avoid being killed in order to be last CT to get alot of kills. Also I feel that it unnecessarily delays the round if the CTS are getting dominated and once one is left they will be harder to kill delaying the round and there isn't a reason for the round to go on any longer. I just feel like this is a bad idea.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3294

This seems like it would be a bad idea, we already have it that last CT doesn't have to give warning shots and honestly I think that's enough this isn't fair to people who don't rebel and are all of a sudden KOS for no reason. How our jail break works is that people can follow orders and won't die if they wish they can't be forced into death games and they can't be killed of following orders. This completely does a 180 from that premise and allows the CT to kill everyone even if they are following orders. Even if this were implemented this would change how CTS play instead of doing their best to handle the T's and take control they would hide and avoid being killed in order to be last CT to get alot of kills. Also I feel that it unnecessarily delays the round if the CTS are getting dominated and once one is left they will be harder to kill delaying the round and there isn't a reason for the round to go on any longer. I just feel like this is a bad idea.

You do make a lot of sense in this and it does make me change my stance slightly, but this is still a plausible idea. The issue you brought up about CT's camping to get last CT, and then kill. This is fixable by enforcing the rule we have on CT's enforcing. I'm aware not ALL ct's have to enforce at once but that is different than sitting in a secret and waiting (something A LOT of people STILL do [unfortunately it takes a while to give the warning or get it to be recognized]). Also, typically when last CT happens they were just killed. When this happens A LOT of other T's have guns, or have a big chance of getting guns. I do now realize that a ct could just mow down innocent people the second their buddy dies. I don't want to give up on this idea because it seems interesting, so i'll be brainstorming a way for a fix.

• Content Count:  3294

CTs would camp even harder than normal, hiding until last CT just to gun everyone down.

that's why I said our job of enforcing the rule of most if not all ct's have to enforce should be a thing people start looking out for (more than usual)......

Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  2579

that's why I said our job of enforcing the rule of most if not all ct's have to enforce should be a thing people start looking out for (more than usual)......

if you're going to bombard everybody's posts with that quality of english, you might as well just not respond.

As for myself, I'm pretty split with the idea. I think the last CT thing is kinda cool, but customized like you seem to describe it makes it look somewhat ridiculous, or maybe am I not getting the idea right. Giving the CT the right to gun everyone down should probably be what we should be going for, not some arms race lookin' gamemode where people glow through walls and all. I'm up for change, tbh.

• Like 9

• Content Count:  701

This seems like it would be a bad idea, we already have it that last CT doesn't have to give warning shots and honestly I think that's enough this isn't fair to people who don't rebel and are all of a sudden KOS for no reason. How our jail break works is that people can follow orders and won't die if they wish they can't be forced into death games and they can't be killed of following orders. This completely does a 180 from that premise and allows the CT to kill everyone even if they are following orders. Even if this were implemented this would change how CTS play instead of doing their best to handle the T's and take control they would hide and avoid being killed in order to be last CT to get a lot of kills. Also I feel that it unnecessarily delays the round if the CTS are getting dominated and once one is left they will be harder to kill delaying the round and there isn't a reason for the round to go on any longer. I just feel like this is a bad idea.

I agree with Loki. I don't like this idea because our Jailbreak server is unique already and we don't need some arms race game mode at the end of every round like roux said. Also this would cause a lot of havoc on the server and ruin the game mode that we have created with the rebelling system and whatnot.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1633

Jailbreak server is unique already

Not to sidetrack this conversation or anything but I've been seeing this a lot when I look through some of these jailbreak discussions and it really doesn't make sense to me. Like I understand every jailbreak server strives to have it's own identity and provide something unique for incoming players. I also understand disapproval of suggestions like this and this because they call for essentially a complete restructure of the system you have. Suggestions like these, on the other hand, aren't calling for such drastic, game-breaking changes and you guys wouldn't lose your identity over something like this. Sometimes if other servers have something that caters to the interests of players it should be considered and this whole mindset of being reluctant to make a simple change because "we are unique!!!" is dumb imo.

As for the idea I just wanted to throw in my 2c. Every server I've been on that has last guard always has guards that try to bait out their other guards, especially when there is a rebel "attack". No rule change will prevent this and this will be an inevitable consequence of adding this, but I could only see this working if you changed your rule about camping. For some reason players just seem to be so interested in mowing down a stack of weaponless players so camping would have to go, otherwise many guards would probably try to camp. Players also find being obedient for the entire round just to get helplessly mowed down quite unpopular, so that might be something to consider.

Reply to Thread