? servers

? players online

Python Coders

• Content Count:  11501

If anyone is fluent in python and wants to make some extra $, send me a PM. It’s pretty basic stuff and shouldn’t take more than a few hours of your time, at the most (which i will compensate for).

• Content Count:  11501

I've been asked a couple times and I just want to clarify: this has nothing to do with SG, it's a basic python 101 class more or less. I just don't have the time or the desire to actually learn it. but it's like extremely, extremely basic coding.

• Content Count:  2342

I've been asked a couple times and I just want to clarify: this has nothing to do with SG, it's a basic python 101 class more or less. I just don't have the time or the desire to actually learn it. but it's like extremely, extremely basic coding.

How urgent is it? My reading week is next week so I can take a look this weekend/early next week.

• Content Count:  1802

I would help you but I'm more familiar with other languages, I have only basic python from about 2 years ago and I'm busy and I WON'T HELP YOU CHEAT

• Content Count:  325

Depending on what it is for I might be able to help. I’m not fluent but I have friends that are tho

Reply to Thread