? servers

? players online

Add T play time for people to play CT

• Content Count:  75

I think with the huge surge of new players a minimum play time for T would be a good idea. Only like a 10-15 minute time so they can learn the rules and see how CTs should and should not enforce. The rules on SG JB isn't very typical when looking at the JB community. Most servers don't require warning shots, have a warden, a complete different set of maps, able to force deathgames, and have a complete different mindset that is much more serious than SG's casual more fun approach to JB. Although it is a casual experience it can still be ruined with a troll, inexperienced player, or a player that thinks they know the rules, but are not used to our rule set.

• Content Count:  536

Personally I think this should be extended. Just posting this here as it is somewhat related to the thread and throwing it up into the air for further discussion. It may have been already upped but I think 45-1hr would be a solid amount of time so people have to pay closer attention and get exposure to more of the obscure rules before they break one whilst being a CT.

Reply to Thread