? servers

? players online

Add 3rd Person For Warmup in TTT so You Can View Your Character.

• Content Count:  484

This is actually a pretty good idea but I honestly have no idea if it could even be done. I know some like cheats have 3rd person so I think maybe if it’s possible with cheats it’s also possible with a plug-in. I support this idea.

An alternative if this can’t be done is to have some sort of in-game cosmetics viewer kind of like how you can see a preview of how cosmetics look. Instead of showing one item, it shows all the items together. I think this would be easier but I definitely prefer the first option.

• Content Count:  1633

It's definitely possible with a plug-in. I've played on course servers that allow 3rd person as a style.

One thing I've noticed with 3rd person on CSGO is that it causes a lot of glitches. Sometimes when players leave on 3rd person and join another server it will be stuck that way. I don't know if it would be worth risking a lot of glitches for this.

• Content Count:  701

I vaguely recall a third person command existing built in game so I don't think that'd be hard to put in. I don't know if limiting it to pre-game only is possible though.

As a concept, I wouldn't really mind it since it does no harm and it does kind of suck that you can't see your own skins on your body. Not much to really say besides the fact that I think it'd be a neat touch if we could do it.

• Content Count:  615

ZE currently has a third person command; /tp. If it could be limited to warmup, great, if not, i'd be hesitant to have it added because you'd be able to look around corners without being seen.

• Content Count:  52

Gator said:
There is a third person plugin we have. Are you referring to the time between rounds though? That's such a short time, I'm not sure how worth it it'd be.

I am referring to it. Its better than having no time to look at your face. Maybe you could set it to always be 3rd person in the warmup time so you don't waste time doing the command.

Edited by fwqeijgfigiwsogijiojgwiogi

• Content Count:  1671

I am referring to it. Its better than having no time to look at your beautiful face. Maybe you could set it to always be 3rd person in the warmup time so you don't waste time doing the command.

You won't be able to see your face, this isn't like Battle Royal games where you can press a button and look in 360 degrees. If that's what you're referring to

• Like 1

Reply to Thread