? servers

? players online

:]

• Content Count:  2251

Not gonna lie I don't know what to say, seriously. You've been one of my best friends for the longest time since I've been in this community (and not sure if i remember correctly but i think you were my first friend that was a staff member lmao) and it's depressing to see you go. I wouldn't even know where to begin with how much hilarious and fun shit we've done in the past couple of years, whether it'd be you and I boosting each other to (insert any rank between MG1 and LE here) or just torturing each other with something one of us said (play & enjoy/insert anime character name here/etc), almost everything has been a fucking nonstop blast of fun. Thanks for everything you've done as a higherup in the community and gl in medschool wain! I'll be here waiting here in a few months when you finish and we can die in matchmaking with Greggy like we did late in the summer.

completely unrelated but i hate myself for using play and enjoy in 2019

• Like 1

• Content Count:  939

Seeing us old players together in the same thread when one of us comes or goes... truly a touching experience :cry:

It felt only like yesterday when you welcomed me back from my long slumber away from SG (and @Wawa was salty about it, even though deep down in my heart I wanted to tag many more individuals, and he knows it ~ guess we're both bad when it comes to these threads). Regardless, your efforts here are outlandishly remarkable and your place here won't be forgotten. Enjoy the emotional trip through med-school!

also, you need to give me a few pointers about getting in, I might need it

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1654

I've really put off posting from here cause I don't entirely know what to say except for what I had already said in my stepdown thread. Thank you for everything you did for SG and thank you for becoming one of the greatest friends who I can talk to about anything.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread