? servers

? players online

Add ghost to JB

• Content Count:  615

Didn't his originally come with a cs:go update but was removed because the ghosts could still knife/push the dropped guns around? If so, that's why it was removed; it gave an unfair advantage to the T's because their dead T buddies could just push the guns towards them.

If this is something completely different then i'm all for adding it to the server.

• Content Count:  536

If this is something completely different then i'm all for adding it to the server.

I believe OP is referring to the plugin that MG use to have. Where players could walk around or noclip through the map. That plugin doesn't allow you to knife weapons and other shit like that. However it was removed from MG for being glitchy/broken. Idk if there's a fix for it or a different plugin.

also,

its normally called "redie" the ghosting problem is already big enough i don't think this will help. Although I would like to see this.

how tf can this effect ghosting? You can only use !ghost or !redie when you're dead so how can someone ghost if their mic is muted?

Edited by Dong

• Content Count:  5674

It's a cool plugin, but I tested with @English and @Krumzie and there was a problem where if a ghost stands inside someone they can't get knifed. The same thing happens when the person is shot at, they take reduced damage if a ghost is standing in the way.

Won't be adding this due to that. Good suggestion though, thanks.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1583

It's a cool plugin, but I tested with @English and @Krumzie and there was a problem where if a ghost stands inside someone they can't get knifed. The same thing happens when the person is shot at, they take reduced damage if a ghost is standing in the way.

Won't be adding this due to that. Good suggestion though, thanks.

Many HnS servers use a !ghost plugin different from our !redie or vice versa. It might be worth testing, maybe not. As HnS is knife focused, I don't believe it would cause the same issue.

• Content Count:  5674

Many HnS servers use a !ghost plugin different from our !redie or vice versa. It might be worth testing, maybe not. As HnS is knife focused, I don't believe it would cause the same issue.

If you find the plugin they use and link it I can test it, but I tested two different versions I found from searching and they both had the same problem.

Reply to Thread