? servers

? players online

Add "OG" and team gloves

• Content Count:  257

The team gloves would be insane, but not really sure how easy it would be to actually implement this plug in into the current plug in we already have. Also, imo I would love to see certain default gloves be added to the glove selection.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19195[/ATTACH]

@Karma, do you think it would be easy to add default glove selection into the current plugin we have now?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6759

Don't know how easy it would be, @Black Rain, didn't you set this up. Or @Liam Brown, I'm pretty sure you have edited it before.

Ye I had it on scrim a long time ago https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=66609&p=839264&viewfull=1#post839264

I had to set up a cfg for it. It may or may not be on my desktop but I can't check since I'm not going back home for another two months :lul: it took a bit of time to figure out how to get them to work, but it works as you can see in the video of the changelog post. Btw team gloves add to download time, something like around 80-100 MB, which is a bit too much for most of the servers, especially when people already have free access to valve gloves.

Ye I had it on scrim a long time ago https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=66609&p=839264&viewfull=1#post839264

I had to set up a cfg for it. It may or may not be on my desktop but I can't check since I'm not going back home for another two months :lul: it took a bit of time to figure out how to get them to work, but it works as you can see in the video of the changelog post. Btw team gloves add to download time, something like around 80-100 MB, which is a bit too much for most of the servers, especially when people already have free access to valve gloves.

What about the ability to choose certain default gloves?

(only reason i'm asking is because i love the inferno t gloves )

• Content Count:  615

@tides, would you be up to do this? I think it would be a small, but good add.

Personally i'd rather not add anything custom like this to the scrim server to keep it vanilla as possible, but see if you can find the models on gamebanana and I might give them a test run

• Like 1

Personally i'd rather not add anything custom like this to the scrim server to keep it vanilla as possible, but see if you can find the models on gamebanana and I might give them a test run

I'm talking about all servers, just realized that your AT for scrim, my fault.

@Karma would you be down to add this to MG?

Reply to Thread