? servers

? players online

Add "OG" and team gloves

• Content Count:  257

gloves and ws caused a fuckload of problems back when they were added. I always hated having to deal with issues for the sake of having customized shit. The old gloves look absolutely horrific, but oh well.

I'm simply just talking about a little section in the menu that lets you select certain default gloves..

• Content Count:  1051

I'm talking about all servers, just realized that your AT for scrim, my fault.

@Karma would you be down to add this to MG?

We still don't know what is causing ghost knifing, we had a big feeling it was mainly the gloves plugin, possibly the knives. I don't know that I want to possibly make the ghost knives worse.

• Content Count:  6759

I'm talking about all servers, just realized that your AT for scrim, my fault.

@Karma would you be down to add this to MG?

Nah, it's my fault. You said inferno t side gloves and I automatically assumed you were referring to Scrim since that's the only server we have that plays inferno lmao

• Content Count:  257

I don't know what that section in the menu is, but I assume we would have to use the same plugin as before.

Talking about the gloves menu when you type "!glove" in a server.

• Content Count:  615

Is anything being done about this? I would honestly like this to be added to TTT and scrim (if it can be added to scrim).

As of right now it's not being added to scrim.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1534

gloves and ws caused a fuckload of problems back when they were added. I always hated having to deal with issues for the sake of having customized shit. The old gloves look absolutely horrific, but oh well.

Mind if I ask what those issues were? We might be able to fix them now...

Personally i'd rather not add anything custom like this to the scrim server to keep it vanilla as possible, but see if you can find the models on gamebanana and I might give them a test run

If we are talking about official gloves there would be no need to download them as they are already a part of the game client (?)

• Content Count:  484

Mind if I ask what those issues were? We might be able to fix them now...

If we are talking about official gloves there would be no need to download them as they are already a part of the game client (?)

I don’t think they’re apart of the game anymore since the game has been updated a lot since then, but I might be wrong. And I guess he’s talking about adding all the models in, which idk if that’s a lot of work but I guess he thinks it is.

• Content Count:  615

As far as i'm aware, I think the original suggestion was about adding the old gloves that were used in earlier versions of the game with different models. I didn't think it was a possibility to mix match the old and new gloves because they are fit to a certain model and wouldn't work with the current models valve has.

Reply to Thread