? servers

? players online

Force RTVs

• Content Count:  257

On all SG servers, there is obviously an RTV plugin that allows you and other people to vote for a map change. When the RTV is successful, the map is supposed to change at the END of rounds. This doesn't always happen though. This leads to a lot of peoples game to crash, and yes, I understand this is partly a client side issue, but we can do something about it. We need to make it so the map actually changes at the end of rounds, so we can prevent peoples games from crashing.This would help all servers, but particularly MG since whenever people don't get their way when we all vote for a map, they persuade the whole server to RTV.

• Content Count:  554

We also have this problem on ZE, but for a different reason.

Players RTV when they get bored of a map, or if someone starts telling other players to “RTV.” But, this is annoying when we get far in maps, and people suddenly RTV the map because they died before or during the boss fight. They tend to give up even before they even attempt to learn the boss, and they do not learn from their mistakes. There are many players on the CT’s who want to beat the level or map, but the T’s want to RTV. After getting the amount of RTV’s needed, it immediately switches to the next map, and most players argue. I was thinking if we could add the same plugin for ZE, so we can avoid the instant map change, and change the map after the round is over.

@Agent Wesker

@Cept For Her

• Like 2

I assume you are talking mainly about mg as the other servers are rarely having this problem. I plan on fixing this (at least on mg) later today, I will give the plugin to the other ATs so they have the option to add it to their servers.

This was never added!

Hopefully on Friday with the course changes? @Karma

• Content Count:  536

This was never added!

Hopefully on Friday with the course changes? @Karma

recent thread about force rtvs and crashes

@Karma you mentioned you had a fix for this but you never brought it up in the meeting

Yes I have a fix for it, I forgot about it at the meeting. @Creten remind me to do it tomorrow and I will.

This was in the ZE section. You probably missed it @Fieldz

Karma added a plugin that will hopefully fix it, if it doesn't message me, papa, or Karma.

Still just forces a map change in the middle of rounds.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread