? servers

? players online

JB Knife Tourney

• Content Count:  1799

The last few were pretty bad and I don't know if the next event should be a knife tourney. I think events more centered around keeping the main idea of JB intact. Really up to the ATs and CAs if they want to keep them coming, but I do believe a JB event is due and I believe they want to do more aswell. https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=86708 This was posted by Takuto yesterday and seemed to not get much traction. Make sure you get your voice heard.

Edited by Manny
grammar lol

• Content Count:  257

They were awful and shouldn't be brung back imo. I like events more centered around keeping the main goal of JB intact. Really up to the ATs and CAs if they want to keep them coming, but I do believe a JB event is due and I believe they want to do more aswell. https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=86708 This was posted by Takuto yesterday and seemed to not get much traction. Make sure you get your voice heard.

we just need to get jb back in line with events and shit. I'm not talking about the fact that it's literally turned into a fucking playground and is almost unplayable imo, honestly I wouldn't say no to the event just yet, anything would help get it back up and on its feet again.

• Content Count:  5674

The first time we did it went perfectly fine, especially considering it was our first time hosting it. The second time there was a lack of coordination between administration, clear absence of planning and poorly thought out aspects of the event. Not to point blame, but it was very easy to see what went differently between them and to call it a bad event in itself doesn't feel fair to the idea. Lots of people enjoyed it which was evident by the turnout alone, especially seeing so many regular faces that didn't come around JB very often.

I think Takuto's thread is a good start and will help gauge how many players like what events, which is good feedback. I do agree that some sort of event should happen though, whatever it may be, because it just generally improved the server's atmosphere when we were doing them weekly.

Edited by Dominic
my mind wasnt minding

Reply to Thread