? servers

? players online

Anthem

• Content Count:  108

I was really hype for it when I first saw game play demos. Critical made a few videos showing it as a steamy pile of shit with poor server support, is it really that bad?

i tried the demo early and the only problem for it right now was the loading screens like it took really long to load in a game but other than that i enjoyed it

• Content Count:  1671

is it like warframe????

I want to say (from what other people keep saying) it's a Destiny-Warfram hybrid in a way. I honestly can't wait to play the public demo. I don't care if people hate EA to death and want everything from them to fail, but if the game is good, this could possibly be a small come back for them.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1423

This game is a shit show, but if they try to improve it, it may be good eventually.

Could you elaborate on what makes it a shit show? Kinda interested in this but I'd like to hear people's opinions on what makes it so bad.

• Content Count:  199

Could you elaborate on what makes it a shit show? Kinda interested in this but I'd like to hear people's opinions on what makes it so bad.

Infinite loading screens, crashing once you get past said loading screens, Javelin not unlocking at level 12, and server connection issues causing extreme lag. Players were also having issues redeeming VIP codes.

• Content Count:  1583

Infinite loading screens, crashing once you get past said loading screens, Javelin not unlocking at level 12, and server connection issues causing extreme lag. Players were also having issues redeeming VIP codes.

While these are all issues that may affect sales, they will most likely be patched before launch. Is there any overbearing issues with mechanics or gameplay that you believe ruin the game?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  327

I want to say (from what other people keep saying) it's a Destiny-Warfram hybrid in a way. I honestly can't wait to play the public demo. I don't care if people hate EA to death and want everything from them to fail, but if the game is good, this could possibly be a small come back for them.

imagine they fuck up again......

Reply to Thread