? servers

? players online

LR Questions

• Content Count:  11

I have a couple of questions about the jailbreak server

1. if a t is still in a lr at the end of a round and the lr cancels, is a ct allowed to kill the t.

2.What lr is your favorite?

3.What lr is overused?

4.Do you think there should be a new lr, if so what should it be.

5.Finally do you think there should be automatic rules in gun toss like that you have to throw the deagle before you it the ground or not be able to jump off of roofs if the first person throws it off the ground or different surface?

• Content Count:  5674

In response to number 1, the answer is no. An LR is only complete when the CT or the T dies, so the LR wouldn't be complete meaning there's no reason to kill the T.

In response to number 5, cheating during LRs is not allowed. For instance, going to medic during a S4S is cheating. The person going to medic is gaining an unfair advantage, same thing applies to someone tossing it from a more advantageous spot, it's unfair. So it's already in the rules.

• Content Count:  1266

In response to number 1, the answer is no. An LR is only complete when the CT or the T dies, so the LR wouldn't be complete meaning there's no reason to kill the T.

In response to number 5, cheating during LRs is not allowed. For instance, going to medic during a S4S is cheating. The person going to medic is gaining an unfair advantage, same thing applies to someone tossing it from a more advantageous spot, it's unfair. So it's already in the rules.

what about 2, 3, and 4?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5674

Knife Fight is my favorite LR. It's competitive and it gets your heart racing and your blood flowing. You need to be strategic when you're playing it. You need to strafe around, crouch, do different knife combos, etc. It takes a lot of skill to win in this LR making it my favorite one.

Gun Toss is overused. People love it for some reason, but it's so bland. You're just throwing your gun, who cares yo. No skill involved, just whoever presses G harder. This is not the case with other LRs like Shot4Shot where advanced skills are a necessity. Then there's those people who just wanna do gun toss to do that stupid thing where you knife your gun. Like cool bro, you got me, you're going to hell now. Smh, bad LR.

I think there should be a new LR where it makes it an all out FFA Deathmatch. Every alive T and CT agrees to be given an AK and they all shoot each other until one is left. Obviously not practical but sounds cool as fuck.

Now hop off my dick @DancingMoonLight.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.