? servers

? players online

Rainbow 6 Seige Event? Maybe?

• Content Count:  11

I mean there was an event on ow why not get an event on Rainbow 6 Seige. ET can make custom rooms and custom game modes for us to play and have fun. I just think we should have R6 For an event.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  217

Uhhhhhhhh. Blame @Montag we were supposed to start making the post/bracket/rules but he had to go to some family event. If anything @Dominic I’d be down to co-host one with you if you’d like. But tbh rainbow is dead game and they fucked up the spray for every gun and it makes it us longtime players to get used to that shit. But it’s not a bad idea. If Dominic or Montag or anyone is down to host one id be down.

• Content Count:  1423

@Brian @Montag

where's the thread yo

Uhhhhhhhh. Blame @Montag we were supposed to start making the post/bracket/rules but he had to go to some family event. If anything @Dominic I’d be down to co-host one with you if you’d like. But tbh rainbow is dead game and they fucked up the spray for every gun and it makes it us longtime players to get used to that shit. But it’s not a bad idea. If Dominic or Montag or anyone is down to host one id be down.

Yea we were supposed to do this back when school was starting but I got caught up with other shit. I'm definitely not interested in doing it anymore but there's an events team now so I don't see why they couldn't do one.

Reply to Thread