? servers

? players online

Discussion about forced death-games

• Content Count:  1633

Going to have to hit this post with an abstain.

In all seriousness, I felt like commenting on this because I am the "outsider looking in" (haven't touched SG jb but played other jb) and I guess my insight might be appreciated. I have 740 hours on a jailbreak server that regularly plays these "death-games" and I find it odd how the server seems to be very against them. I get the whole point that SG is a unique jailbreak where each day is controlled a lot more loosely. I'm more used to the traditional "warden controls the round" jailbreak. However, death-games aren't all that bad. The ones built into the map are usually designed to be fun and death-games created by CTs allow for creativity and overall enjoyment. The only death-games people complain about are like four couches and shit.

Are you guys more worried of players getting bored of dying and having to wait for the next round? I believe you guys have 5 minute rounds and I'm used to 10 minute rounds and usually no one complained about having to wait. That might not be a fair point considering I'm practically comparing apples to oranges here, but just wanted to bring all that up.

• Like 1
Edited by Kieran

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.