? servers

? players online

[BHOP] Weapons

• Content Count:  132

Some people like to be morons and repeatedly shoot other people or a friend. And with the addition of the Rocket Jump Style, it became worse. This leaves a very stupid head shot sound, bullet sound, blood stains, bullet holes, and it's just really annoying. Maybe add a "!stopsound" like in [ZE] and remove blood stains and bullet holes, as they can be disturbing and can block the view of the map.

Edit: Grammar error.

Edit Edit: Maybe advertise the "/cp" command. I never even knew this was a thing at all until someone told me. Also, maybe set the time to say this is a test run, because I got confused as to how this guy was setting checkpoints in Normal Style.

Edited by iiYuno

• Content Count:  1671

You're complaining about guns... in a game that has guns. People have their preferences to bhop with pistols, knives, or nothing. I don't know how bullet holes, blood stains, can be annoying, they do nothing but become aesthesis in the map. I know people shoot at other people, but just bhop away, run the map and get away from them. Also some maps require the use of guns on some boosters, so no.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5674

Isn't there a !hide command that makes it so you can't see other players? Perhaps that plugin can be edited so when you do it you don't hear the gun shots from other people. Or, like the OP suggests, the stopsound command that makes it so you can't hear shots, but then you'd still have the animation when someone shoots in your face. Combining the stopsound into the hide thing would probably be best though.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1671

Isn't there a !hide command that makes it so you can't see other players? Perhaps that plugin can be edited so when you do it you don't hear the gun shots from other people. Or, like the OP suggests, the stopsound command that makes it so you can't hear shots, but then you'd still have the animation when someone shoots in your face. Combining the stopsound into the hide thing would probably be best though.

There is a /hide command. It hides players, and it also hides the sound of them shooting their weapon.

Reply to Thread