? servers

? players online

What headphones do you use?

• Content Count:  353

Since we learned about each others microphones I thought it would be fun to know what headset or headphones each other use or have used and what you thought about them.

I'm currently testing out the Sennheiser Game Zero and Beyerdynamic CUSTOM Game. Will update which one I think is better later.

• Content Count:  916

Audio-Technica M40x. Best headphones I have ever used. I will live and swear by Audio-Technica for the rest of my life. I'll get the ATH-M60x or ATH-M70x when these go bad but I don't see that happening soon.

I'm planning to buy the ATH-M50xBT version just so I can go wireless.

• Content Count:  2230

I good few years ago I got the Steelseries Wireless H (now renamed the Siberia 800) a couple of months before its release date. Two in fact. I was lucky enough to have a mate who's father was at the head of Steelseries in the UK (no longer).

I do think they're very good and have been good to me, however I wouldn't recommend them at the price that they used to be, I was just lucky to get them for free.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  430

I currently run a pair of Sennheiser Game One's. The open-back design is a plus for me when gaming and music listening because of the wider and more open soundstage. That's actually the main reason why I picked these over the Game ZERO's @Ejivis. Although it depends if you have people around you because of the slight sound leakage, which I usually don't so it's not an issue.

Although my friend uses a pair of m50x's and he absolutely adores them and recommends them greatly so if anyone is wondering, that's a good pick too.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread