? servers

? players online

[ZE] Model Transparency

• Content Count:  132

I logged onto ZE and it had a lot of people playing so it made it difficult to see ahead of me. The default CT models get transparent so it's easier to see through them. However, I noticed that the custom models (Ashe, anime people etc.) don't get transparent and makes it harder to see through. Is there a way to make these models easier to see through?

Edit: Also, when you get changed into a zombie (I don't know if this is only me but..) I get a knife glitch that changes my knife. This has prevented me from infecting other people in front of me due to the drawing knife animation.

Edited by iiYuno

• Content Count:  2162

I logged onto ZE and it had a lot of people playing so it made it difficult to see ahead of me. The default CT models get transparent so it's easier to see through them. However, I noticed that the custom models (Ashe, anime people etc.) don't get transparent and makes it harder to see through. Is there a way to make these models easier to see through?

Edit: Also, when you get changed into a zombie (I don't know if this is only me but..) I get a knife glitch that changes my knife. This has prevented me from infecting other people in front of me due to the drawing knife animation.

In order to make models transparent we have to go in and edit each one and recompile it to work properly. We could look into doing this for models we know we will keep longer/use more. We used to have a plugin that caused transparency. @Agent Wesker knows more about why we removed it, think it was causing unnecesarry lag issues

As for the knife animation re-equipping, i believe that has to do with the !knife plugin our servers run. Will look into that to see if we cant get it fixed anytime soon

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1534

Knife switching is instant now, you may see the switching animation but if you try attacking it will work.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread