? servers

? players online

Prime Accounts Only

• Content Count:  633

I don't think SG has any intentions of hosting twice the servers, but enabling non-prime during peak hours where we have more admins available might be worthwhile to keep our population up and cheaters down.

Yeah. I agree more servers would be a hassle.

• Content Count:  8754

“You have been kicked as this is a prime-only server”

Good on paper but if the non-primes are on then we change it to prime, rip population

ah shit, yeah true. I wonder if we could solidify a certain time for peak per server, then blast announcements 90-60-30 minutes out as a heads up for people that it'll switch over? If we do that every day (or just weekends) people would get into the routine and would know when to clear out in advance.

• Content Count:  1583

ah shit, yeah true. I wonder if we could solidify a certain time for peak per server, then blast announcements 90-60-30 minutes out as a heads up for people that it'll switch over? If we do that every day (or just weekends) people would get into the routine and would know when to clear out in advance.

"Thanks for playing on Steam-Gamers, unfortunately we've had to restrict our servers to prime only from 10PM-2PM to reduce the amount of cheaters on our server. If you don't plan on buying prime, feel free to request/purchase a whitelist on our forums at Steam-Gamers.net!

• Like 5

• Content Count:  18

Technically, non-prime players can get prime with consistent playing of csgo. Prime isnt exclusive as a DLC but is available for those who don't want the grind up for prime. I do see potential setbacks for this as many players do not want to grind actually csgo and just wish to play community servers now.

• Content Count:  813

I’m simply going to say that I don’t like this idea in any shape or form. Had this been something running 10-11 years ago, I’d never of come across ZM/SG & thus would not be here now.

This option looks to penalise any person who begins their journey on CS:GO, fundamentally making the community closed to all rather than open - I.e a clan and not a community.

• Like 1
Edited by Third

Reply to Thread