? servers

? players online

Surf Bug Reporting

• Content Count:  2693

Date:

1/22/2019

Bug/Glitch:

You can have up to 3 visible and 2 accessible knives as seen here:

If you own a knife and you use /knife you can get up to 3 knives. I can access two of them but 3 show up in the bottom right. I found this bug by using /knife because my knife that I own wasn't showing up.

Additional Information:

None.

• Content Count:  1109

Date: 1/21 1:35~ PM PST

Map: Surf_classics

Bug/Glitch: server cvars got messed up and the timer disappeared. not sure if this was a one time thing but yeah

Additional Information:

Edited by Will.

• Content Count:  2668

Date:

1/22/2019

Bug/Glitch:

You can have up to 3 visible and 2 accessible knives as seen here:

If you own a knife and you use /knife you can get up to 3 knives. I can access two of them but 3 show up in the bottom right. I found this bug by using /knife because my knife that I own wasn't showing up.

Additional Information:

None.

Are you able to cycle through them? Looks like something from Danger Zone update. Doesn't seem gamebreaking though.

Date: 1/21 1:35~ PM PST

Map: Surf_classics

Bug/Glitch: server cvars got messed up and the timer disappeared. not sure if this was a one time thing but yeah

Additional Information:

Didn't see anything in the error logs, I'm not sure what happened. First time I've seen it as well. Typically the timer only shows issues after reboots. I'll keep an eye out for any indication of it occuring again.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  418

Date:

3/8/19

Map:

surf_rainbow

Bug/Glitch:

there is a fan that lifts you up about 2/3rds in but it does not let you down, so you're just stuck to the ceiling the whole time

Additional Information: N/A

Edited by Poobah
hot formatting

• Content Count:  1987

Date:

6/25/2019

Map:

surf_reytx

Bug/Glitch:

For some reason this only applied to me but I wasn't able to use commands in the server nor would it restart me if failed.

Additional Information:

Tried different ways for me to be able to restart at the beginning but the commands or server wouldn't work for me. Only way for me to restart was to actually disconnect. This glitch appeared to only be happening to me (tested it with 2 others) also I'm not sure if this is a bug as well or has already been there but I can spawn off of people from spectators.

Video:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1952

Date: 7/19/2019

Map: surf_me (technically any map)

Bug/Glitch: When you join bhop, go into 3rd person, leave the server, join surf, it has it on 3rd person. @Noctember said it was because of the same plugin dealing with cookies (I believe what he says cuz he's JTA) This is toggleable by going back to bhop and going back to 1st person and joining back to surf but if there was a way to stop it without going through the hassle that'd be nice.

Additional Information:

Nothing changes the point of view even if you change the style since it doesnt deal with the point of view :/

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.