? servers

? players online

Surf Bug Reporting

• Content Count:  2693

Date: 2/6/20

Map: surf_lore_e

Bug/Glitch: Taking damage when falling, !r not working, speed/timer overlay not appearing, not getting knives when the round started.

Additional Information: I do not think this has to do with the map, happened last map and it still happened when it changed. We switched to kitsune, and @Cody. pointed out that the entire surf plugin is broken, could be fixed with a restart. Here is a screenshot:

iglpc7p.png

Is the issue still there?

• Content Count:  84

The surf point/rank system is not working. I have completed all the t1 maps and some t2 maps and only have 37 points. Also an unranked player just completed a map and is still unranked. Also sm_profile does not work.

Edited by EpicFP

The surf point/rank system is not working. I have completed all the t1 maps and some t2 maps and only have 37 points. Also an unranked player just completed a map and is still unranked.

I'll look into it. BHOP is currently having the same issue. Thanks for notifying me.

Map: surf_methadone

In order to set a record for this map you need to complete the last stage 2 times. If you only complete it only once it says you need to "pass all stages to finish this run".

Removed it from rotation for the time being.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.