? servers

? players online

bugs of the surfing server

• Content Count:  1

I have been surfing on this server for a while now and I noticed a lot of bugs that needed fixing so I'll post them here

1. player models do not work on this server, if you try to change it you will still have the default skin

2.on certain maps the checkpoint system is broken causing you not to complete the map, these maps include mesa and utopia. there could be more that i don't know of

3.boosts on maps half the time do not work properly, they will send you just straight up in the air sometimes instead of forward.

4.some map downloads do not work, such as Christmas, where you have manually download it or you won't be able to get into the server.

5.some maps gravity changing parts don't work properly, such as on rainbow and island, where you just get stuck.

these are what i have encountered from the server hope they get fixed soon.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2668

I have been surfing on this server for a while now and I noticed a lot of bugs that needed fixing so I'll post them here

1. player models do not work on this server, if you try to change it you will still have the default skin

2.on certain maps the checkpoint system is broken causing you not to complete the map, these maps include mesa and utopia. there could be more that i don't know of

3.boosts on maps half the time do not work properly, they will send you just straight up in the air sometimes instead of forward.

4.some map downloads do not work, such as Christmas, where you have manually download it or you won't be able to get into the server.

5.some maps gravity changing parts don't work properly, such as on rainbow and island, where you just get stuck.

these are what i have encountered from the server hope they get fixed soon.

1. Player models have been changed for sub, VIP, and admin and should work. Player models for guests, members, and regulars are in the works.

2. Please report the maps with broken zones to https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=84780

3/5. Please report broken map elements to https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=86505

4. I'll check out christmas, if you come across maps that aren't downloading, just PM me or make a thread.

Thanks!

• Like 2

• Content Count:  418

@Gator you can't access !profile to show how much of the server's maps you have completed unless you are sub+, according to krumzie.

speaking of the maps completed, the percentage complete is still counting the nav as a map

ill help you if you need it @Gator pls ill do whatever it takes

• Content Count:  2162

speaking of the maps completed, the percentage complete is still counting the nav as a map

ill help you if you need it @Gator pls ill do whatever it takes

do you know what the exact number of maps the server is saying it has on it? I may have found the issue if the map total is 698 on the server. if its 694 also, then I may know another reason it is broken.

seems to be two map cycles on the server. the one that appears to be not in use is registering 351 maps while the one in use has 347 maps from what i found. fix may be as simple as renaming one of the two files, if that doesnt break the server

• Like 1

• Content Count:  418

do you know what the exact number of maps the server is saying it has on it? I may have found the issue if the map total is 698 on the server. if its 694 also, then I may know another reason it is broken.

seems to be two map cycles on the server. the one that appears to be not in use is registering 351 maps while the one in use has 347 maps from what i found. fix may be as simple as renaming one of the two files, if that doesnt break the server

looks like its currently showing 644 maps

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.