? servers

? players online

Returning Hacker

• Content Count:  257

This British guy keeps coming onto Minigames and hacking. He's usually walling and aim locking, and once he gets banned, he just makes a new account.

I have talked to him a few times in game, and he says that he is trying to make money off of making youtube videos hacking on MG. 100% ruining the fun, and is probably not going to end unless we put an end to it.

Either if it's a VPN blocker or something else, we gotta add something to prevent this from happening.

(Also, it's bad enough that he's promoting the video in chat)

• Content Count:  1671

I don’t think we’ve met a final decision on prime only accounts on the servers, but we’re well aware of this person on the server. The best you can do is make a player complaint on him if there aren’t any admins on the server. We will take care of ASAP.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1799

Found the fix.

sv_prime_accounts_only 1

To add onto my opinion of this. I think it’s clear that F2P CS has helped the population of many of our servers, but it also has made the amount of cheaters much more apparent.

Whether or not having prime servers is the best place to go, I believe the possibly most simplest way of dealing with this guy would to just enable prime accounts only for about a week or two, see if he just completely leaves and goes to another community, then turn it off and see if he comes back.

• Like 1
Edited by Manny

• Content Count:  536

I’m well aware of “rhys” or “syhr” and typically know when he’s on. I was out of town this weekend but I’ll be able to spot him out now. It is very annoying that they can rejoin with a new account / vpn and be perfectly fine. There’s another kid on mg who likes to ban evade but he’s not as easy to spot out. Hopefully someone can find something to stop this issue.

Reply to Thread