? servers

? players online

[JB] The Freeze Order

• Content Count:  625

Recently, there have been many people going on the JailBreak server, and on the times when I get on (which is frequent) and the server is populated, CTs tend to give orders that get their CT buddies killed. In the process, usually, the CT that is going to get killed starts screaming "All Ts Freeze" or just "Freeze" in desperation, to try to get the Ts away from them. This way, many Ts get unfairly warning shot/killed due to the sudden order. On top of that, when there are a lot of people speaking within the server, the CT being attacked goes unheard, and then results in that one CT "warning shotting" everyone and that results in the Ts thinking that they are being freeshot, resulting in more chaos and uproar, as well as micspam.

I was just thinking if there was any way to prevent these sudden "Freeze" orders from happening, maybe a new or updated rule about telling the Ts to freeze.

:skeletal:

• Content Count:  3294

There's no fix to the solution in your explanation. It's very common for a CT to give an order and not know that one of his fellow guards isn't in a ready position for that order. When they say freeze, most non-malicious T's would freeze immediately, all others would pursue the endangered CT.

• Content Count:  625

No, i'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the times when the server is so full, it is so hard to coordinate anything, and that results in a lot of toxicity and micspam. Also, i'm pretty sure you have experienced this before, but the repeated order for Ts to freeze is very obnoxious, especially as when a CT gives the freeze order as soon as new orders are given.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.