? servers

? players online

[BHOP] Watch own records

• Content Count:  132

Don't know if this is possible but it would be helpful if you can watch your own personal best times on the bot. It would help some players to improve their times .

Also, some maps still have a hacked server record recording. (Like bhop_atom) And this is very rare, but sometimes the bot disconnects? It just disappears mid-map and we would no longer be able to watch the records.

Sorry it's short but its just a suggestion.

-iiYuno

• Content Count:  132

Also for the bot disconnecting thing, it seems to be a map problem. I was on this map that had no bot and remembered a while ago on the same map that it had the same issue. (bhop_beginner_canyon)

Edit: [Few minutes later] Now the bot is back in the map? I really don't get this..

Edited by iiYuno

• Content Count:  1671

As far as I know, the current plugin we use does not support having a bot with multiple "personal" records being in its database. It only plays the current highest record of the style that is selected. If that was a thing, that would mean there would be 10x "records" in the data base to watch and they can and will lag up the server a lot than what it does right now.

If the bot is not on the server, the command !replay should spawn in the replay bot. Along with the issue of hacked times, I do not have access to the database with every time in there. I have to be on the map and manually delete the cheated time from the server. In the future, I should have someone else to help me out.

• Like 1
Edited by Im Sad
I do have access

Reply to Thread