? servers

? players online

Enable bhop_stats for certain people

• Content Count:  1381

So I was thinking as we were talking in the discord, ZE doesn't have macrodox or something and I thought hey why can't regs or subs have macrodox, I mean it doesn't give any advantage gameplay wise, many people don't even know it exists and it will make bhop scripters easier to report. Maybe enable it for people in the SG Discussion and whatever steam group, just to help people report scripters.

• Content Count:  697

I know this was a point @Kyle made that we should give regulars macrodox that way they can deal with scripter there isn't really a point for them not to have it. It doesn't provide them with any power to abuse or advantage it seems silly for them to not have it unless there is a reason I am unaware of. I definitely agree with this.

• Content Count:  1583

The only reason I could think of was if some scripters used it to intentionally make sure they didn't look sus. This, however, not only seems unlikely but would also negate the whole point of them scripting in the first place. Additionally it's nice to have stats like strafe sync and scroll hits to practice.

The only reason I could think of was if some scripters used it to intentionally make sure they didn't look sus. This, however, not only seems unlikely but would also negate the whole point of them scripting in the first place. Additionally it's nice to have stats like strafe sync and scroll hits to practice.

That's why I said to enable it for people in the SG Community Steam group, just to basically cut the amount of scripters doing this in half. But yeah I agree with you with the ability to see your own bhop stats and how well you strafe etc.

what if it is only given to regulars that way your need 30 days and 50+ posts on the forums

He isn't saying giving it to everyone people who are scripting probably wouldn't have it

what if it is only given to regulars that way your need 30 days and 50+ posts on the forums

He isn't saying giving it to everyone people who are scripting probably wouldn't have it

Would this automatically get put into the system as you hit 50 posts or would you need the group tag like how you need to wear the reg tag to get the raffle points. Currently you have to request to get into SG Reg, so I don’t know how that’ll work.

Would this automatically get put into the system as you hit 50 posts or would you need the group tag like how you need to wear the reg tag to get the raffle points. Currently you have to request to get into SG Reg, so I don’t know how that’ll work.

if your steam account is linked to your forum account it would be automatic once you hit 50 posts and 30 days

• Content Count:  30

ZE server has been bombarded with scripters lately. Some are obvious as they go uphill full speed while bhopping. Some forget to toggle off or just hold space bar, so they bhop in vent or around corners while crouching. This would be a nice feature for a bio-hazard containment.

Reply to Thread