? servers

? players online

Enable bhop_stats for certain people

• Content Count:  536

Add the plugin that shows key press of players you spectate, idiots that hold spacebar will be repeatedly jumping even while in air really easy to spot.

But does this detect someone’s scroll wheel if they’re hyperscrolling?

• Content Count:  2681

But does this detect someone’s scroll wheel if they’re hyperscrolling?

He's talking about the "/hud" command used on bhop, this will help ZE catch scripters since bhop_stats doesn't work on the server.

With the /hud command you can see if they're strafing, if they're tapping/scrolling for jump. So basically if its a macro it will hold J, hyperscrolling you will see J appear like 15-25 times. Its a very useful command on bhop and I don't see a reason to not apply it to ZE.

@Cept For Her @Agent Wesker

• Content Count:  1534

He's talking about the "/hud" command used on bhop, this will help ZE catch scripters since bhop_stats doesn't work on the server.

With the /hud command you can see if they're strafing, if they're tapping/scrolling for jump. So basically if its a macro it will hold J, hyperscrolling you will see J appear like 15-25 times. Its a very useful command on bhop and I don't see a reason to not apply it to ZE.

@Cept For Her @Agent Wesker

Please provide a screenshot so I can replicate this feature for ZE (it's part of the Shavit bhop suite and we are not adding that).

• Content Count:  1799

Sorry for the very late response.

We discussed this in a thread in the CA section and we all came to the same conclusion. We feel the problems that could arise of people not knowing how to use macrodox and unreliability is can cause outweigh any positives. Always remember to call an admin on if you notice someone scripting and you can always submit a complaint if it's easily noticeable.

Marked appropriately.

Reply to Thread