? servers

? players online

Do extra posts and extra time on this website give you more chance of being an admin?

• Content Count:  554

To increase the chance of becoming an SG admin, I would reccomend being active on the forums, and join SG Teamspeak. Talk to other admins and regulars of SG. Follow and enforce the rules to new players. Make player complaints on the SG forum.

• Content Count:  1381

How do I join teamspeak? (Im new sorta to this website)

i wouldn’t worry about that. Our ts3 dies Jan 31st due to new changes. I’m too lazy to tell you how to join our ts, but our discord is going to be the new teamspeak once the subscription ends.

• Content Count:  327

So on my quest for admin, I was wondering if extra days and posts to surpass the minimum (10 posts and 30 days) would give you more chance of being an admin. Also, can I have some tips from already admins on how to be an admin for TTT? I would appreciate it. -Asti

yes.....that way people will know you and if you can handle being admin :censored:

• Content Count:  1799

To answer your question, the amount of post has no direct influence on your chance of getting admin, if you applied. Which is sort of why the post count was lowered too. It's mostly about the quality of the post, the lower post count gives more of an opportunity for those that might not be the most"forum savvy" but are excellent examples in terms of maturity, activity, and knowledge of the rules. I'd look towards this guide which can be found in the Admin Applications sub-forum to really understand what is looked at in a person when they submit an admin app. That guide really hits all the key points, from being well known in the community to acting maturely before & after you submit your application, and also what to do if you get Rejected or Reapplied.

Overall, you'll learn how to admin more or less over time. Learn from the higher ups, see what they do during a situation and if anything, pm them on steam or talk to them in TeamSpeak (or discord in a few weeks). One thing I've learned and was told from the start was that I'm unfortunately not going to be able to help everyone with their issues. Sometimes a situation arises where you can't do anything and just have to let someone go with a slap on the wrist, it's not about punishing players but instead about making sure everyone on the server is enjoying themselves.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread