? servers

? players online

BHOP Chat Ranks

• Content Count:  132

Okay, so the [No Life] rank unlocks at 1%, but there is nothing in-game that tells you that it unlocks when you're at the top 1% (I had no way of confirming that the rank belongs to the top 1% until you confirmed it). There's no indication that the [Amateur] rank unlocks at like 80% or something. There's just no way of knowing when you unlock a rank or what chat rank you can select.

And I checked the /rank and /profile commands, it just tells you how many point you're at and what rank you are out of a total. You would have to manually do the math to find out your percentage.

• Content Count:  1671

Okay, so the [No Life] rank unlocks at 1%, but there is nothing in-game that tells you that it unlocks when you're at the top 1% (I had no way of confirming that the rank belongs to the top 1% until you confirmed it). There's no indication that the [Amateur] rank unlocks at like 80% or something. There's just no way of knowing when you unlock a rank or what chat rank you can select.

And I checked the /rank and /profile commands, it just tells you how many point you're at and what rank you are out of a total. You would have to manually do the math to find out your percentage.

Math sure is fun, right? You're rank 2 on the server, 2 / 8157 (amount of people who've played on the server) x 100 = 0.0245... The last rank [No Life], which you're correct, stands at %1.0-0.00 in that margin. As of now, there are 20 ranks on the server, each rank from 100-10% are measured by 10s, once the threshhold of 10% has been broken, it it goes by 1.9% till it reaches 1%**. Anything

**The rank percentages can be subject to change as long as more new players join the server

You just have to check manually becasue for some reason it doesn't auto update the rank when you unlock it.

Edited by Im Sad

Reply to Thread