? servers

? players online

BHOP Chat Ranks

• Content Count:  132

Since I use the chat rank [Pro] many people are asking me if they're ever going to get beyond [bunny]. Maybe like fix this command because no matter what rank you are, you can choose any rank as long as you know the command "!chatrank". This is kind of dumb because you can be entirely new to the server but have like the [~GODLIKE~] rank and it can lead to people thinking that they are a regular in the server and end up asking them for things. So maybe limit the chat ranks to the labels they are given or just remove them entirely.

Not really needed, but just giving a suggestion. :)

-iiYuno

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1671

From what I did way back, and it still hasn't changed since, the ranks are integrated in with the plugin and you can unlock them as you increase your rank percentages. As far as I know for this plugin (Shavit) it does not force change ranks. I looked at the files and I can't seem to find anything else that would force change it. You have to change it manually through !chatranks, which is advertised multiple times a map.

• Like 1

I've never seen the command "!chatrank" appear in the chat to inform the players of it. Also, I've told some people about the command and they were able to pick the last rank [No life] without any problems. They were for surely not anywhere near rank 1 or such.

I've never seen the command "!chatrank" appear in the chat to inform the players of it. Also, I've told some people about the command and they were able to pick the last rank [No life] without any problems. They were for surely not anywhere near rank 1 or such.

I’ll check and see if that certain message is in with the advertisement, but the ranks are set for you rank percentage (the lower the percentage, the higher the rank).

• Like 1

I saw it in chat and noticed that I didn't have my [PRO] title anymore so I used the command. It is indeed updated to Auto-Select, 10k Challenger, [LEGENDARY] and :) but it doesn't update to the chat. I have 10286.9 points and selected the 10k Challenger rank but nothing appears in chat. Does it show somewhere else or is this broken?

Edit: Irrelevant but can you add a way to disable flashlight? Sometimes you just want to spam inspect but the flashlight gets annoying. Maybe add a way to toggle it? Not really needed but it would be nice.

Edited by iiYuno

I saw it in chat and noticed that I didn't have my [PRO] title anymore so I used the command. It is indeed updated to Auto-Select, 10k Challenger, [LEGENDARY] and :) but it doesn't update to the chat. I have 10286.9 points and selected the 10k Challenger rank but nothing appears in chat. Does it show somewhere else or is this broken?

Edit: Irrelevant but can you add a way to disable flashlight? Sometimes you just want to spam inspect but the flashlight gets annoying. Maybe add a way to toggle it? Not really needed but it would be nice.

Hate to break the bubble, but I those aren't the real ranks. When I was updating the plugin and fixing it, I had to restart the ranks a few times. It should be back to the normal ranks. I'm keeping flashlight on because there's certain maps have certain areas that can be too dark to the human eye even with the highest gama settings on. We have tried night vision before in the past, but it crashes the server apon loading up.

• Like 1

Thanks for fixing the chat rank, but can you maybe add the rank intervals under the ranks in the "/chatrank" command. Currently the command and ranks are working perfectly, but it doesn't really represent anything if we don't know what rank interval the title stands for.

Thanks for fixing the chat rank, but can you maybe add the rank intervals under the ranks in the "/chatrank" command. Currently the command and ranks are working perfectly, but it doesn't really represent anything if we don't know what rank interval the title stands for.

I'm a little confused by what you mean. Could you explain this into a little bit more detail? (I'm probably looking too far into this)

From what I did way back, and it still hasn't changed since, the ranks are integrated in with the plugin and you can unlock them as you increase your rank percentages. As far as I know for this plugin (Shavit) it does not force change ranks. I looked at the files and I can't seem to find anything else that would force change it. You have to change it manually through !chatranks, which is advertised multiple times a map.

You said that they unlock the rank as you increase in rank percentages, but what exactly unlocks at what percentage? Like is the [No Life] rank top 1% or 5% or such.

You said that they unlock the rank as you increase in rank percentages, but what exactly unlocks at what percentage? Like is the [No Life] rank top 1% or 5% or such.

I may have said it in a different way but the percentages work backwards with Shavit. Every new person who joins starts with 100% and as they complete maps their percentage should lower. The lower thier percentage, the more rank titles they will earn. There's 20 rank titles as of now and yes [No Life] is at 1%. I can't remeber at the top of my head what command to check your percentage is, but it should be either /rank or /profile. One of those should tell what your percentage is at.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread