? servers

? players online

Gloves and Hidearms Bug on TTT

• Content Count:  1952

In TTT, there is a bug where your gloves don't show up for a round or even an entire game and you only see the default gloves. I'm not completely sure what causes this but it's a bug. Also when I do !hidearms (or the command to do so) it doesn't hide them. People told me it was because I already had gloves on but I don't know what the problem is.

Edited by Exk

• Content Count:  536

hidearms has been a buggy command for awhile now. I believe most people will tell you to equip a different model instead of whatever default model you have and maybe to have default gloves equipped.

Here are some threads where people talk about hidearms:

https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=86200&highlight=hidearms

https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=85201&highlight=hidearms

If there is a bug only on a specific server (like TTT) I would suggest posting it in that server's thread

TTT's Server:

https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=552

• Content Count:  430

In TTT, there is a bug where your gloves don't show up for a round or even an entire game and you only see the default gloves. I'm not completely sure what causes this but it's a bug. Also when I do !hidearms (or the command to do so) it doesn't hide them. People told me it was because I already had gloves on but I don't know what the problem is.

For me, !hidearms only started working after I bought a skin from the shop. That may be how it works.

• Content Count:  484

We're discussing the hidearms plugin as a whole on all of our servers right now as we have indeed seen this quite a bit. We'll get back to you on what we figure out.

I really like the plugin cause it makes your game look so much nicer and you probably don't really care about my opinion, but idk I just wanted to get it out there.

• Content Count:  5674

I really like the plugin cause it makes your game look so much nicer and you probably don't really care about my opinion, but idk I just wanted to get it out there.

Even though it may not completely alter the outcome of a decision, your opinion as someone who regularly plays the servers is pretty high in value and definitely one worth taking into consideration when deciding on things like this.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  484

Even though it may not completely alter the outcome of a decision, your opinion as someone who regularly plays the servers is pretty high in value and definitely one worth taking into consideration when deciding on things like this.

That was so nice damn bro. Ily dom

Reply to Thread