? servers

? players online

KZ Server

• Content Count:  272

I really want a kz server. A lot of regs play kz and I believe that having a kz server would be great so that the regs could just hang out in the SG kz server instead of having to join ts or a call to talk while kzing.

• Like 2
Edited by Exk

• Content Count:  15

This is a great idea, I've been suggesting some friends from SG to play some KZ with me on servers etc because its a very fun past time and a good place to improve gameplay in CS mainly leaning towards movement. Many SG Regs as myself play KZ about everyday for the past few days and would really appreciate a KZ server for the community not just for our circle but for others to join and learn. I personally play KZ a great amount and I assist new players that need help and want to learn and I will have no problem helping people that will come onto the server as I will be on there hours on hours a day as I take my time off from the regular servers I play on.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  5674

There's valid reasons to try it and valid reasons to not try it. You could always use the logic that we might as well try it out, but some evaluation should be done of the gamemode and it's prominence in the CSGO community. Just taking a really quick look, there's only three KZ servers at this very moment that have more than 10 people on, the top one having just about 20. It seems like there's a smaller community for it than there used to be, despite the game now being F2P.

Surf and Bhop were greatly influenced by F2P though, so KZ doing well because of it isn't far-fetched. If we don't have the proper administration to run it though, I'm not sure how far we'll be able to take it or if it'll be able to contend with popular servers. Clearly they're doing something right that people enjoy and attracting players to our server over other ones will be hard to accomplish. Especially if no one with knowledge about the gamemode is willing to run it.

Not entirely sure if it's worth the effort unless one of the higher ups really want to try it.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  484

I think KZ would be a good addition to the existing server list. You could try and do some events on it to advertise it and get more people on to hype it up. And (I don't remember any specific names) but I know a lot of people on SG like KZ and if it was added I know I would play it. That's pretty much all my comments on it.

Reply to Thread