? servers

? players online

Overwatch Custom Games

• Content Count:  965

gsHGzzi.png

When?

Friday January 25th @ 7:00 PM EST

How do I join?

Add Creten, Charliere, and myself on the Blizzard App and at the time of the event we'll pass out invites. We'll be hosting the event in seperate rooms and have each room hold 2 gamemodes.

Rooms

Room 1 Hosted by Creten will be playing You Move You Die and Lucio Racing.

Room 2 hosted by ThRza will be playing Ana Paintball and Juggernaut.

Room 3 Hosted by Charliere will be playing No limits and Scrim.

Info on the gamemodes

Room 1

You move you die

Two people seeking, the goal of the game is to make it to the enemy spawn without being detected by the seekers, if they catch you moving, you die.

Lucio Racing

Everyone is Lucio, everyone will start on one spawn and see who can get to the other spawn first.

Room 2

Ana Paintball

Everyone is on ana and is one shot killed, similar to paint ball. Be the team to come out on top in a TDM style gamemode.

Juggernaut

One person is Roadhog with 2x hp, the rest are tracer attempting to take down the juggernaut

Room 3

No Limits

Hero limits are turned off, meaning you can have as many of the same hero on your team as you want!

Scrim

2 captains will randomly be chosen and will discuss a map. They have a time of 2 minutes to choose a map and when done will chose their 5 teammates.

Battletags

KatCreten#1960 - Creten (Room 1)

Det12YearOld#1747 - ThRza (Room 2)

charliere#1206 - Charliere (Room 3)

If you have any questions feel free to ask

Thanks to @Fel for the banner

• Like 10
Edited by ThRza
Wrong time

• Content Count:  2681

So how does this work I wanna do lucio racing and scrim are there set times?

First round of rooms, You move you die, Ana Paintball, and No limits. You have a choice of which 1 of 3 events you would like to participate for the time being.

Second round of rooms, Lucio Racing, Juggernaut, and scrim. You have a choice of which 1 of 3 events you would like to participate for the team being.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  697

First round of rooms, You move you die, Ana Paintball, and No limits. You have a choice of which 1 of 3 events you would like to participate for the time being.

Second round of rooms, Lucio Racing, Juggernaut, and scrim. You have a choice of which 1 of 3 events you would like to participate for the team being.

So, what if I wish to participate in more than one mode in the first round of rooms. Can we easily switch between them? How long will each round of modes last?

• Content Count:  2681

So, what if I wish to participate in more than one mode in the first round of rooms. Can we easily switch between them? How long will each round of modes last?

If you get bored of the room your in the first round you can choose between the other two. We will try and do each round for 30 mins, 2 rounds, 3 gamemodes to choose from each round. You can switch from gamemode to gamemode if you choose.

Reply to Thread