? servers

? players online

Binary in shout box

• Content Count:  33

If you don’t know binary is 1s and 0s coded and are the basic code in electronics anyways people are saying binary isnt allowd and others are saying it is I’m not sure I think it is because theoretically it’s an English used language but at the same time binary was invented by a German so what’s up with the use of it

Is it against the rules to us binary in the shout box

Edited by Weeb Juice

• Content Count:  2187

bruh if y'all use binary to say some racist shit, you're basically trying to skirt around one of our rules

Plus, not everyone knows binary, so how would we understand you

Why would I spend some time out of my day to try and understand what someone said in the shoutbox when we can just make a rule that claims "English only, no exceptions" and avoid all of it

Now if it was like one instance, as a joke or something", that'd be fine

But to use it regularly and have everyone take out their translator just to keep up with your conversation would be annoying

Copy-pasted straight from shoutbox.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  697

????? ?? ? ???????? ?????? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ??? ??????? ??? ?? ????? ?? ????? :|

But I don't fully know.

Braille isn't supported apparently

I said, this is a english forums so I thinks it is not allowed but I might be wrong

Edited by Lokibelowkey

• Content Count:  3150

Half the shit in the CB is incomprehensible anyways. Sure people are using the english language, they're just typing like some uneducated inbred morons. Sometimes the CB is just people telling each other to neck themselves. I don't see how binary could be any worse.

Edited by BoM

• Content Count:  5674

1) Saying racist terms in binary is not allowed, obviously.

2) The only forum rule regarding English only is in regards to actual posts, any language is allowed in shoutbox.

3) Why would we disallow it because some people don't know binary or you don't want to take time out of your day to understand it? Don't, lol. Completely ignore everything being said in binary, don't even pay attention to it. Most of the shit in shoutbox is completely ignored by most people and there shouldn't be restrictions other than basic rules like racism and nudity.

Let people do what they want until it breaks our rules, who cares.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  536

????? ?? ? ???????? ?????? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ??? ??????? ??? ?? ????? ?? ????? :|

But I don't fully know.

Braille isn't supported apparently

I said, this is a english forums so I thinks it is not allowed but I might be wrong

We need SG forums to support Braille. We’d get so many people because no other servers do this. This should be done as fast as possible so you guys can really market this to all the blind people. Hopefully they’ll see it though.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  33

We need SG forums to support Braille. We’d get so many people because no other servers do this. This should be done as fast as possible so you guys can really market this to all the blind people. Hopefully they’ll see it though.
bet the blind people will see this one through great idea

Reply to Thread