? servers

? players online

Changing the Admin Forum Colors a Bit

• Content Count:  484

I think the admin forum colors should be like changed a bit. ET’s and subs look really similar. Idk if that’s just my eyesight but the colors are really similar and when I’m on my computer I have to like zoom into the page to tell the difference because from far I can’t really see it. One suggestion would be to just make all admins like have the kind of like wave of colors like @Caution or @Greggy G. Maybe make the ET’s names like a light cyan to dark cyan, regular admins from light green to dark green, etc., etc. I think this would be an easy thing to do (emphasis on THINK) and a very simple fix to make it easier to destinguish admins from non-admins. Also it’d be a cool little addition to the forums. Wave color names are cool. And, yes I know this isn’t an important problem but it’s a problem nonetheless.

NOTE: sometimes I’m like wtf creten got demoted? Cause I see that blue and think it’s the sub blue but then I’m like lol nvm he’s an ET his forum color is just blue.

Thanks for reading

Just realized I probably shouldn’t have tagged Caution or Greggy cause there’s like no point but I did it just so people could like click on their names and see their names on the forums and what I’m talking about when I say the “wave of colors”

• Content Count:  922

We have the different colors for a reason on the forums, so that you can tell the distinction of what that rank is. If we all made them rainbow or orange, regulars might think that were an AT instead of just an administrator or senior administrator.

Edited by Polarzz

We have the different colors for a reason on the forums, so that you can tell the distinction of what that rank is. If we all made them rainbow or orange, regulars might think that were an AT instead of just an administrator or senior administrator.

I mean something like it’s a wave of light green and green for regular admins, not rainbow. Or light orange and dark orange for AT’s and light yellow and dark yellow for SR’s. Like ALL ranks have the same color wave things, I’m not saying they should be able to pick the colors they want.

• Content Count:  2579

as a colorblind gamer, i can understand you.

but if everyone had a wavy color shift going through their names, i'd probably gouge my eyes out.

There's a finite amount of colors we can possibly use for all the ranks we have (without colors looking like one another). I think we're fine as of now, that's excluding the amount of rework on the forums u gotta do to change all the colors, rank bars, etc.

as a colorblind gamer, i can understand you.

but if everyone had a wavy color shift going through their names, i'd probably gouge my eyes out.

There's a finite amount of colors we can possibly use for all the ranks we have (without colors looking like one another). I think we're fine as of now, that's excluding the amount of rework on the forums u gotta do to change all the colors, rank bars, etc.

If there was a wave of colors on the ET rank going from light cyan to cyan, it would be much easier to distinguish if from Sub. That’s the point I’m trying to make. Not trying to say it NEEDS to be changed I’m just saying it would help a bit. Especially if someone has trouble with distinguishing colors and doesn’t even know the admins.

Edited by Nano
I can’t spell “rank”

Reply to Thread