? servers

? players online

Discord

• Content Count:  11501

Hello everyone,

After utilizing a trial run with Discord and weighing our options, we have decided to make the push away from Teamspeak and towards Discord fully. It was a hard decision, but ultimately we believe this is the best option for us. Initially, we were hoping to utilize both TS and Discord simultaneously, sine both have their pros and cons. Eventually, we came to the determination that, if anything, it isn't serving a point to have both, as it's just wasted time in extra upkeep. So we weighed the pros and cons of both, and we believe that Discord is the future. TeamSpeak has had a great run (Ventrilo is still the best), but it is time for SG to move on and fully integrate to Discord.

With that being said, we will be closing TeamSpeak down on the 31st of January. This should give us more than enough time to make sure everything is looking pretty. For those of you higherups that are utilizing our Slack channels - we may also be moving to Discord for that, as well...standby for that...we will keep you updated.

Thanks everyone

• Like 25

• Content Count:  11501

You are all more than entitled to your opinion, but please understand this was not a random decision - it was one made among the Board, and after Prez and I having a lengthy discussion about it. This is the direction that we are planning on going.

As always, not everyone will be pleased, and that is fine. I will absolutely not tolerate furthering a perceived divide among SG. I have zero problem with people disagreeing and healthy debate - I told the entire community multiple times that we are done with this shit attitude going around and overall disrespectfulness, which is why we are down a Board Member now. If you give off that negative of a vibe in this community, no matter what rank, you will be booted out the door.

• Like 7

Reply to Thread