? servers

? players online

no revealing regulars/players

• Content Count:  712

there should be a rule if anyone wants to stay anonymous other players cant call them out. for example if i change my identity to something like "retard" with a profile picture of a dick then it is clear that im trying to stay anonymous and if people say "hey bernard" for whatever reason it shouldnt be allowed. i think this should be a rule because it is pretty annoying when fuckboys are trying to get your attention and wont stop bothering and trying to talk to you. let me know what you guys think. @WrAp im talking to you you bitch boy

• Like 2

• Content Count:  391

What are you a fucking retard.

Fuck this undercover bullshit you guys gotta stop being egotistical faggots just come out with your name bro like no one really cares about you faggots outside of the servers lul

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3294

there should be a rule if anyone wants to stay anonymous other players cant call them out. for example if i change my identity to something like "retard" with a profile picture of a dick then it is clear that im trying to stay anonymous and if people say "hey bernard" for whatever reason it shouldnt be allowed. i think this should be a rule because it is pretty annoying when fuckboys are trying to get your attention and wont stop bothering and trying to talk to you. let me know what you guys think. @WrAp im talking to you you bitch boy

There's been a discussion about admin's going undercover which hasn't gotten much resolution/attention lately, here:

https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=81898&page=5

https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=83988&page=3

However overall if a player wants to be anonymous it's very simple, either A make a new account (wow cs:go is free now), or B literally do what was talked about beforehand and change your profile picture, steam name, and get a voice changer. Players going undercover isn't really something essential that needs a rule revolving around it.

• Content Count:  11501

Wow.

So...yeah, we're not going to make this a rule. Will's post was sarcastic, but explains probably the biggest opposition to even considering it a rule.

In reference to the majority of posts made on this thread...yeah that's not going to fly. Stop spamming and posting BS. Kicks - you are banned for a day, for obvious reasons. I'm leaving your post up for the sole reason of it being easy to reference back to.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread