Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    TheZZL
    VIP
    TheZZL's Avatar
    Join Date:
    October 2018
    Location:
    Long Island, New York
    Posts:
    118
    Reputation:
    Quote Originally Posted by BluESandwicH View Post
    Thats why we are having this conversation, why im getting harassed and banned for KOS'ing people when theres not clear guideline.

    the order is not misleading.
    the issue arises when different admins have a different stance on the topic which is what i am running into and why i made this post i appreciate you took the time to read it, and all you took from it was 'this guy just wants more kills' i bet you do well in English
    You're getting "harassed" and called a "freekiller" because you are a freekiller. You gave the order of all t's crouch walk follow me, then you said stay on the sand path at all times. Then you move over some stairs far away so if we don't follow you we very clearly are going to die (we think that because earlier in the round you had freekilled two people). So us being the logical sensical wanting to live t's we follow you up the stairs onto another set of sand pathways. Then you tell us to freeze (To line us up), then go for the collatoral for all the players. If you didn't want us to follow you up the cobblestone stairs you should have made it clear, inherintly making you someone who A gives confusing orders (against the rules) and B someone who freekills/freeshots (Against the rules). Back to what you said about you being harassed, you were only harrassed that day when you were online because you did something wrong. You were also given shit when you got banned but stayed online (People are obviously going to be upset about that). Now I'm not saying that you wont get bothered in the future because you will, especially after the fact you make a whole thread filled with mostly fallacies and pity reasons. Proof of everything is in this thread including a video: https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=86009

  2. #12
    BluESandwicH
    SG Player

    Join Date:
    January 2019
    Posts:
    14
    Reputation:
    Being logical and being right are not always the same thing.

  3. #13
    Wawa
    I am not here
    Wawa's Avatar
    Join Date:
    May 2012
    Location:
    New Jersey
    Posts:
    3,565
    Reputation:
    Quote Originally Posted by BluESandwicH View Post
    i feel it will be extremely beneficial to the JB server. (mostly just me)
    Yes, mostly just you, to justify gunning down multiple prisoners for rushing you when you said to rush you lol. How else should what you said been interpreted? What was the correct course of action to take as a prisoner who was just given that order? Not rush you when you just said rush you? Just stand at the cobblestone stairs after trying to rush and say to themselves "oh well, I tried rushing him but now I can't anymore because rip sand"? This whole 'blatant disobey' conversation is a red herring to the fact that you're trying to turn your orders into a poorly-worded simon says enforced deathgame.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wawa For This Useful Post:
    fib (01-13-2019), TheZZL (01-10-2019)

  5. #14
    BluESandwicH
    SG Player

    Join Date:
    January 2019
    Posts:
    14
    Reputation:
    Quote Originally Posted by Wawa View Post
    Yes, mostly just you, to justify gunning down multiple prisoners for rushing you when you said to rush you lol. How else should what you said been interpreted? What was the correct course of action to take as a prisoner who was just given that order? Not rush you when you just said rush you? Just stand at the cobblestone stairs after trying to rush and say to themselves "oh well, I tried rushing him but now I can't anymore because rip sand"? This whole 'blatant disobey' conversation is a red herring to the fact that you're trying to turn your orders into a poorly-worded simon says enforced deathgame.
    I said this cause im the only one who has been banned for it in this context

  6. #15
    Wawa
    I am not here
    Wawa's Avatar
    Join Date:
    May 2012
    Location:
    New Jersey
    Posts:
    3,565
    Reputation:
    Quote Originally Posted by BluESandwicH View Post
    I said this cause im the only one who has been banned for it in this context
    Lol you are not the only one who has been banned in this context, that's why we have this rule:

    Reasonable Orders - an order that is straightforward, clear, to the point, easy to understand, not meant to confuse or trick, and gives the prisoners enough time to follow.
    Anyone remember the "all ts are now funyuns" appeal? You're clearly trying to trick prisoners into getting slaughtered based on the wording of your orders.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Wawa For This Useful Post:
    TheZZL (01-10-2019)

  8. #16
    BluESandwicH
    SG Player

    Join Date:
    January 2019
    Posts:
    14
    Reputation:
    Quote Originally Posted by Wawa View Post
    You're clearly trying to trick prisoners into getting slaughtered based on the wording of your orders.

    Is a misleading order and 'trying to trick prisoners' the same thing? im sure you can try to trick prisoners by saying goto medic then put a marker in sauna like this is not ban-able i don't know why you brought this up?

  9. #17
    Wawa
    I am not here
    Wawa's Avatar
    Join Date:
    May 2012
    Location:
    New Jersey
    Posts:
    3,565
    Reputation:
    Quote Originally Posted by BluESandwicH View Post
    Is a misleading order and 'trying to trick prisoners' the same thing?
    not meant to confuse OR trick
    .

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Wawa For This Useful Post:
    TheZZL (01-10-2019)

  11. #18
    fib
    SG Regular

    Join Date:
    July 2015
    Location:
    east cost ay
    Posts:
    144
    Reputation:
    I understand where you're coming from and appreciate you trying what seems like your best to define what has for a long time been a gray area on the server. My advice is only execute T's in instances of extreme disobeying or rebelling, as to avoid any question if the kill was warranted.

    Multiple times on this very forum and in-game by every admin i have met have said that a baseline for blatant disobey on ba_jail_electric_razor_go is First Cell, To fountain
    Say players Fib and Magic are both delaying. The order was pool and Fib takes a detour into a cell before going to pool, but quickly returns on the route. Magic sprints into soccer and starts running around on the field. Both players are killed, regardless of intent. Both begin to whine and moan in chat about freekill this and no warning shot that, however only one is in the right, and it's Fib. Blatant disobey means if you say one thing, and they do the complete opposite, not simply veer of course for a spell and return. In the instance mentioned above with the fountain or what not, I've never killed anybody for being past fountain on VIPinthemix because it's never really super far from first cell, I found that giving them a juicy warning shot with a deagle works fine because it takes away like half of their health and makes them less of a threat.

    Remember, the objective of CT is to keep order not to gain stattrak kills.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to fib For This Useful Post:
    TheZZL (01-13-2019)

  13. #19
    DancingMoonLight
    Zero Two for life
    DancingMoonLight's Avatar
    Join Date:
    May 2017
    Location:
    Nunya
    Posts:
    990
    Reputation:
    There were a couple pictures on the Rules thread that Shoie made and I touched up on a bit and while they weren't picture perfect to what is right, they did have the right idea to help visualize; it seems when Dominic and All Ts were remaking the threads they cut them out completely. As for the whole counting pixels or whatever, thats not needed man; although as previously stated it seems the older players are vanishing and the newer ones are interpreting them quite differently.

    Edit: Looking at this again, I'm very against the idea you're proposing; its simply opening another can of worms that dense need to be opened.

  14. #20
    Nano
    SG Regular
    Nano's Avatar
    Join Date:
    January 2017
    Location:
    Florida, U.S.A.
    Posts:
    174
    Reputation:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumline View Post
    BluESandwicH I had to slay and swap you for this. Send the clip to any staff member you'd like, you were rightfully slayed and switched!
    First off, Gumline you type so slow lmao. Secondly, that was 100% freekill. There is no way you should kill someone for that. I agree with the choice Gumline made in slaying you and moving you to T side. You said bum rush follow me, which they did, and you killed them for it??? That makes absolutely no sense at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wawa View Post
    Lol you are not the only one who has been banned in this context, that's why we have this rule:



    Anyone remember the "all ts are now funyuns" appeal? You're clearly trying to trick prisoners into getting slaughtered based on the wording of your orders.
    Also this ^^^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •