? servers

? players online

Once again add a 2nd JB server, get more ACTIVE admins, or add a vote kick system.

• Content Count:  5377

."

You can't edit the title I tired that. Sorry I did not have perfect grammar. They're different things. I could just remove, "add a 2nd server." These are suggestions not implementations calm down.

Thanks for the suggestions even though you're not telling us anything new. You think we don't know that the lack of admins in general is a concern? Instead of coming on here and demanding that we fix the problem why don't you try being part of the solution instead by proving that you would make a decent admin.

• Content Count:  75

Thanks for the suggestions even though you're not telling us anything new. You think we don't know that the lack of admins in general is a concern? Instead of coming on here and demanding that we fix the problem why don't you try being part of the solution instead by proving that you would make a decent admin.[/QUO

ask any person that plays jb they wouldn't like me being admin and I added 2 things. Vote kick system, or play time minimum for admins.

• Content Count:  257

can't really comprehend what you're saying here. next time just bump your post... You're regurgitating shit that has already been apart of multiple posts.

Also, you can tag people, and edit posts btw - - -> Just do @(their name), and to quote literally just click Quote.

Edited by Fieldz

• Content Count:  5377

ask any person that plays jb they wouldn't like me being admin and I added 2 things. Vote kick system, or play time minimum for admins.

And both of those things have been discussed in the past. I understand that you feel like jailbreak is hectic and understaffed, however, we will not be introducing a vote kick system or admin play time requirements due to a plethora of nuanced reasons which i'm sure you could come to if you even remotely thought about how those two specific policies would be implemented.

I appreciate your concern and you taking your time to try and address a problem for us though!

Edited by idealist

Reply to Thread