? servers

? players online

Once again add a 2nd JB server, get more ACTIVE admins, or add a vote kick system.

• Content Count:  75

One of the regulars on JB can and is spraying people down because "they all have a primary." Admins aren't on so we can't do anything. No call admin so can't get an admin in. No votekick system so we have to wait and hope that an admin gets on and deals with the situation.

• Content Count:  1382

One of the regulars on JB can and is spraying people down because "they all have a primary." Admins aren't on so we can't do anything. No call admin so can't get an admin in. No votekick system so we have to wait and hope that an admin gets on and deals with the situation.

what would a second server do, make more room for more of this bullshit making admins hop on the same gamemode? we cant just give admin to everyone also. it was rejected for a reason.

• Content Count:  1382

I didn't fucking say give admin away I said get active ones or make a requirement amount of play time.

It's different things. I could just remove add a 2nd server.

You can edit your post by the way, and also they have to go through an entire system that you probably can't comprehend by the english in the second quote jesus... The system is really strict with who we can trust with administrative powers. A playtime requirement could easily be abused, and they probably wouldn't deserve it for most of them considering most of them constantly play the server. The vote kick system could also easily be abused, considering you can kick anyone for no specific reason.

• Content Count:  75

You can edit your post by the way, and also they have to go through an entire system that you probably can't comprehend by the english in the second quote jesus... The system is really strict with who we can trust with administrative powers. A playtime requirement could easily be abused, and they probably wouldn't deserve it for most of them considering most of them constantly play the server. The vote kick system could also easily be abused, considering you can kick anyone for no specific reason.

."

You can't edit the title I tired that. Sorry I did not have perfect grammar. They're different things. I could just remove, "add a 2nd server." These are suggestions not implementations calm down.

Reply to Thread