? servers

? players online

Subscribing using skins

• Content Count:  484

So like I got some money and I bought some skins and I'm wondering if I can use them toward subscribing. I remember there was a system where you would donate to black rain (I think it was black rain) and then you could get your subscription based on how much the skins were. I'm wondering if this still exists and how can I donate if it does.

Thanks in advance

NOTE: I looked at the donate tab and didn't see a section to donate skins so I just assumed you couldn't anymore or maybe it's in some other place. Also I'm kinda excited cause this is gonna be my first donation in like my two years of playing on SG. :thumb:

• Content Count:  484

Another question: Would a game that costs $14.99, like Rainbow Six, give me 2 months since it's less than $15, or will it be rounded up. This is probably a dumb question, but I just wanna make sure before I buy that trash game for no reason. xd

• Content Count:  1028

Another question: Would a game that costs $14.99, like Rainbow Six, give me 2 months since it's less than $15, or will it be rounded up. This is probably a dumb question, but I just wanna make sure before I buy that trash game for no reason. xd

Sorry, you are missing a whole 1 cent so no sub for you.

Jk it would be rounded up :p

Edit: never mind question answered

• Like 1
Edited by TheCharizard
Question answered

• Content Count:  1028

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19017[/ATTACH]

You can. :p at least according to the sub thingy. But like who do I send the game to? Black Rain?

Yea just PM her or steam message her if you have her added

• Like 1

Reply to Thread