? servers

? players online

Do you agree  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree

TTT innocent credits menu suggestion

• Content Count:  33

So I’ve heard a couple of people suggest this and although it’s not a bad idea it’s not the greatest I thought I might suggest it. A day or two ago I heard some people talking about a credit menu for innocents which at first sounds very broken but when you think of it it’s not to bad of an idea. It was suggested that it should be things only like Kevlar health shots and tasers beingand not guns. only 1 credit (could be balanced later) per traitor to only the killer. It would be more op on a server of like 5 but as it scales up it doesn’t seem to bad at this point you probably think that a taser is op which is why it would be more expensive. This is just a idea/sketch right now and the rough edges could be smoothed out in the long run. Hope you consider this.

Kevlar- 1 maybe 2

Health shot- 1

Taser- 2

Best regards Weeb Juice

Edited by Weeb Juice
Wrong numbers

• Content Count:  1633

Health shot and Kevlar maybe, definitely not taser. Everyone would just buy a taser to prove that they're innocent. Even if there is a way to work around that, it wouldn't be logical for someone to be able to prove someone else when they haven't been proven yet.

• Content Count:  33

Health shot and Kevlar maybe, definitely not taser. Everyone would just buy a taser to prove that they're innocent. Even if there is a way to work around that, it wouldn't be logical for someone to be able to prove someone else when they haven't been proven yet.

Makes sense it prevents false kos and other things

• Content Count:  353

I think the idea is if you have a taser you are proven because you killed a Traitor to get it.

I like the idea and have always felt being Innocent is not as fun as it could be. I dont think Innocents should be allowed armor or healthshots. I think if an Innocent kills a Traitor giving them a credit to buy a taser seems fair. That means they can prove one other person and are probably less likely to camp the round out.

• Content Count:  1633

I think proving people as innocents really should be left up to detectives, t testers, and witnesses. A lot of the game relies on taking people's word for something and just taking a gamble and trusting someone. I think this would be too drastic of a change and throw off the balance of the game.

I'd be fine with the medishot and kevlar being incorporated (probably medishot over kevlar) as long as it was clear to players now that innocents could have access to these things so they shouldn't kill for it.

• Content Count:  85

Although at first glance to some this may seem like a good idea, but personally I feel that TTT is currently in a perfectly balanced state when it comes to the buy menus and abilities of all the roles. I feel like even just adding health shots or kevlar to the innocents role will throw off that balance and T rounds will become too difficult to win because innocents will be more difficult to eliminate. I say it's not a good idea to add this, however if it does end up being considered I hope it will go through thorough testing beforehand to make sure it doesn't throw off that balance.

• Like 1
Edited by Foinker

• Content Count:  361

An Innocent menu would be over powered. This version of the plugin is already extremely Traitor sided, which is why Detectives had to be buffed. I don't think Innocents really need a change. If anything, I would make Detectives a little less strong because it is not uncommon for a Detective to kill multiple Ts.

• Content Count:  430

I definitely agree with bat on the fact that an innocent menu would be over-powered. Although I would like to make a point on what he said about the detectives killing multiple T's in a single round. If you have ever spectated newer players play as the detective, you can see that they almost never get T kills unless the T shot someone right in front of them. Therefore, I believe that eliminating T's as the detective is purely experience and skill-based. The detective should know how DNA works and when they are allowed to kill someone. Newer players often kill off of their first instinct which ends up with many rdms. There are many things that the detective needs to pay attention to such as but not limited to: gun sounds, mic chat, who is proven innocent, and who is high sus. So, I think that the detective has the highest skill-cap between the 3 roles. This role is balanced atm in my opinion.

Switching back to the innocent menu idea, although I previously said that it would over-powered, it could be implemented with some severe restrictions. The taser for innos could only be an option if they personally killed a T or they were tased by a detective. On the other hand, that could lead to a large amount of tasers going around which would imbalance it for the T's. A health-shot could become available once a round if they have already killed a T. At the moment, I'm very iffy on the idea of kevlar because that would make it THAT much harder for the T's. And helmet is a no-brainer: definitely not.

• Like 1
Edited by Toasty

Reply to Thread