? servers

? players online

Warden for JB

• Content Count:  498

I think this is a dumpster fire I play jb alot just for the fact that it has no warden servers with wardens are annoying I would hate to see warden on jb do NOT add wardens as was posted before it's very abuse able and other cts other than just one person should give orders instead of having the warden die then things go into Mass Hysteria as cts try to find a place to hide as after warden is killed it is a fd

• Content Count:  958

i think having a warden position would be worth testing to see if it can possibly work. when cts cant control their own team it makes the game less fun for everyone.

Warden would be pretty useful but also very abuseable. I think there should be some ways of restricting it such as only allowing it with over 12+ players on, and maybe restricting it to certain people. Maybe players with over 6 hours time on the server or having people apply on the forums for warden permissions?

i think there should be a way of restricting it so that people arent constantly fighting over it. maybe add a rule like you cant take warden 2 rounds in a row or the hours played thing Gentoo mentioned.

• Content Count:  1469

i think having a warden position would be worth testing to see if it can possibly work. when cts cant control their own team it makes the game less fun for everyone.

i think there should be a way of restricting it so that people arent constantly fighting over it. maybe add a rule like you cant take warden 2 rounds in a row or the hours played thing Gentoo mentioned.

they can just make it to where you can only take it twice in a row similar to what they did with the !fo command. rather then having a extra rule for it

• Content Count:  764

I don't think a warden is neccisary I think this server is already amazing ik it would stop all the conflicting orders but I feel like the ct's all deserve to give orders I think that people have a lot more fun with no wardens and there hasn't been wardens since the server started and look how it turned out this server is amazing as it already is I think it is not necessary to add warden. If you will add warden please make it so you atleast have to have 6 hours on server to be a ct and 1 day on server to be warden I think that would make cts more strict and not give fd's as much as we do. I also think if there were wardens you shouldn't be able to be warden twice in a row. If people could be warden 2 times or multiple times in a row I think that people could just give freedays or give the same boring orders. If you guys add wardens please making it intresting and not make the server boring for other people. But I do feel if you add wardens some people may not like it and leave the server I think you guys would lose a huge chunk of players your server is great how it is and the admins are great. You would have to write new rules completely and that would take forever I think its better with no warden. That's all for me!

• Content Count:  3294

I don't think a warden is neccisary I think this server is already amazing ik it would stop all the conflicting orders but I feel like the ct's all deserve to give orders I think that people have a lot more fun with no wardens and there hasn't been wardens since the server started and look how it turned out this server is amazing as it already is I think it is not necessary to add warden. If you will add warden please make it so you atleast have to have 6 hours on server to be a ct and 1 day on server to be warden I think that would make cts more strict and not give fd's as much as we do. I also think if there were wardens you shouldn't be able to be warden twice in a row. If people could be warden 2 times or multiple times in a row I think that people could just give freedays or give the same boring orders. If you guys add wardens please making it intresting and not make the server boring for other people. But I do feel if you add wardens some people may not like it and leave the server I think you guys would lose a huge chunk of players your server is great how it is and the admins are great. You would have to write new rules completely and that would take forever I think its better with no warden. That's all for me!

In some aspects I see a warden working for our server. We'd be able to have some control over our CT's, and be able to make sure that our wardens were smart regulars who could give those fun orders you request. However, I disagree with some of your statements. Having a 6-hour requirement for CT-side would kill our player base, regardless we still have people with over six hours who are brainless. CT-side is a learning process. While I don't think larger wait times can cut it anymore, I know that a smart warden would be able to help guide our CT's. I think warden should be a privilege at out Lieutenant+ ranks, and can also be taken away as punishment. As for those boring orders you complained about, CT's should be trying to switch up the orders every so often. So, if you get the "step out order" and then a "big cage order" ask for them to send you somewhere new. To finally address the warden question, I don't think we should have a typical warden (If this is implemented). A warden on our servers should not be able to silence CT's, or immediately revoke their orders. They should simply be able to be a role model for other ct's, and possibly be able to get first order for an extended period of time? The flaw with this comes with giving Lieutenant+ CT's special abilities, and that's where I don't trust most of our active users to be a role model. Most of them lack maturity, and that's why a warden would become verbally harassed and then greedy.

TL;dr: Our server is too immature to handle a special CT (warden) with power.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  272

Having a 6-hour requirement for CT-side would kill our player base, regardless we still have people with over six hours who are brainless.

@ the people at the top of the CT time ranking.

I do agree that a warden would have some upsides to the server as well, but I just wouldn't personally like to see a warden as I joined the server cause there were no wardens and there was so much freedom.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread