? servers

? players online

Bug Report

• Content Count:  70

So this is a bug that has been happening mostly on vipinthemix and spyvsspy, and only happens when a player crouch jumps on a box and a player is beneath them. AT's plox fix because I don't feel like being stuck in glass for 3mins of the round. (Military_King has more info on this)

• Content Count:  678

So this is a bug that has been happening mostly on vipinthemix and spyvsspy, and only happens when a player crouch jumps on a box and a player is beneath them. AT's plox fix because I don't feel like being stuck in glass for 3mins of the round. (Military_King has more info on this)

I'd been trying to figure out how to exactly reproduce this bug, if it is truly simply someone standing underneath you while you jump then it's definitely a problem with the engine. I saw this happen also on scrim today, which tells me it isn't a plugin issue. I'm quite sure that when valve added the mantling for Danger Zone, it completely decided to not play with community servers at all. That's when we started noticing this bug, and I can't imagine what else it could be.

• Content Count:  1799

If you mean that when people jump with someone else they get stuck together, then it's a bug that's been happening everywhere recently after an update a week or two ago (thats when all the post on reddit started happening). I don't think it's something we can fix.

• Content Count:  70

The reason this happens is most likely due to the new update where you can stack on top of each other in casual mode. The reason it works on jb is because its a casual workshop map/mode

Response to Manny: no this glitch only involves one person getting stuck.

Reply to Thread