? servers

? players online

[JB] Opened Cells

• Content Count:  160

Was discussing with another player on JB today the issue of the certain VIP In the Mix map that has the cells be open frequently before the ct's get a chance to leave armory. I was saying that if a t opens the cells and the t's run rampid, we are allowed to shoot them, and kill them depending on how far they've made it. I was referencing the rule where if a t opens his isolation cell and leaves, he dies. The other guy was saying that only the t that opened the cells is KOS, and nobody else.

I was wondering how we should approach a situation like this, his idea seems more logical and fair for the majority of players, but if it happens every round it creates chaos that can't be solved.

• Content Count:  2230

To my understanding the T that opened cells would be KOS and all of the other Ts would not be as they haven’t broken any orders.

Couldn’t a solution to this just be to tell the Ts to ‘remain in cells’ whilst you’re getting your guns so that any T who had left would be disobeying?

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1583

The first order must be called so that it can be enforced. If you haven't told Ts to freeze, you can't shoot them for running around. If you call the First Order first, only then can you shoot Ts disobeying.

To expound upon this further, anyone who takes !fo should try to leave armory ASAP rather than waiting for an ak or whichever gun they want.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5375

To my understanding the T that opened cells would be KOS and all of the other Ts would not be as they haven’t broken any orders.

Couldn’t a solution to this just be to tell the Ts to ‘remain in cells’ whilst you’re getting your guns so that any T who had left would be disobeying?

The first order must be called so that it can be enforced. If you haven't told Ts to freeze, you can't shoot them for running around. If you call the First Order first, only then can you shoot Ts disobeying.

To expound upon this further, anyone who takes !fo should try to leave armory ASAP rather than waiting for an ak or whichever gun they want.

Should answer your question.

Reply to Thread