? servers

? players online

Suggestions for LR

• Content Count:  29

Whether you like them or not, it's no secret that the Last Request's at the end of each round of JB help speed things up. With this, I've noticed a meta along the CTs' being them giving an order to "LR by (insert round time)." Where there is no problem with the order itself, enforcing it gets a little messy. For example, if a CT orders a T to "LR by 1:30," a T may very well have sent out an LR request to a CT by that time but a CT may decline it. Since there are no notifications saying whether or not an LR was sent out, a CT could easily give out an unfair warning shot to the T. This is where my amazing, super thought out, cannot be wrong, perfect suggestion comes to play. I strongly believe that there should be a chat notification if a T sends a CT an LR request. Ex "Corona has sent an LR request to Grateful." This way there is visible proof that an LR request was sent out and there wouldn't be any unfair warning shots (or even kills if it's the last CT) handed out over not being able to see whether or not a T sent out an LR.

Lemme know what you guys think and/or any changes or additions to this.

It's Rona time :)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5674

LR Plugin

LR's can use touched up on as there are a lot of weird issues that come up.

- denied LRs show up in chat to prevent accidental freekills during forced LR's.

- give CT's there primary back while they do LR so they aren't vulnerable.

- denied LR's plays sound for server similar to "Last Request activated".

- starting an lr adds x time to roundtime or extends round

From the JB Revamp 2.0 thread. I absolutely agree and believe it should be pushed as soon as possible.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  678

I dunno about adding time to the end of the rounds, as the LR stands to shorten round times, seems counterproductive, especially when in a majority of cases the T in an LR just rebels after round time.

Phone grammar sry

• Content Count:  4441

From the JB Revamp 2.0 thread. I absolutely agree and believe it should be pushed as soon as possible.

Gosh what a nice thread full of solid ideas.

Seriously, with JB doing so good lately it's a little confusing that there is 3 managers, 2 SR's and very little public presence. After the holiday fever dies down things normally seen as small by us in the past like the LR thing should be at the center stage if JB has any chance of retaining players and becoming one of the more premiere servers. The other changes we did got JB like 70% to where we wanted, the rest of the way was primarily a few big plugins, then a majority of small changes and small plugins.

• Content Count:  3150

has any chance of retaining players and becoming one of the more premiere servers.
This is so incredibly important, I really hope everyone actually cares and is looking at this in regards to current and future changes. The retaining of players in the next few months can make or break a server, and ultimately determine what SG population and status looks like over the summer when you have both the retained players + all the kids who now have a bunch of free time.

• Content Count:  3740

Implementing changes to the LR plugin is a top priority for us moving forward. I'm going to attempt editing the plugin myself, but can't say whether that will be today or tomorrow; I'm currently spending my entire day sitting in a hospital waiting room with my cell phone lol.

• Content Count:  5674

Implementing changes to the LR plugin is a top priority for us moving forward. I'm going to attempt editing the plugin myself, but can't say whether that will be today or tomorrow; I'm currently spending my entire day sitting in a hospital waiting room with my cell phone lol.

Any updates on this?

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.