? servers

? players online

KOS after LR during an LR?

• Content Count:  257

Pretty sure after any LR is completed, you're KOS, and it's up to the CTs when they would like to delete you. Some are nice and let you keep LRing, but also some thirst you right off the bat. Some are also weird, and if you don't LR them, they kill you for LRing someone else. It would be great if someone would clear this up though, since it is a topic to get easily confused on.

EDIT: Thanks @Lokibelowkey

• Content Count:  1381

I know that someone is KOS after an LR, but if I'm doing another LR and during it I am killed for the winning the first LR, is that a viable reason to kill me?

It’s your “last request”, not your kill the entire CT team one by one request. Being killed after winning your LR is kinda the point of what the command is.

Yes, after winning the first LR you killed a CT making you KOS anytime after that point you can be killed. Even though it is a scummy move it is allowed.

I wouldn’t say it’s scummy, it’s just what the command is. I would like to also have a choice to have a free day but that’s kinda delaying so it’s not an option.

• Content Count:  697

I wouldn’t say it’s scummy, it’s just what the command is. I would like to also have a choice to have a free day but that’s kinda delaying so it’s not an option.

Wym killing someone in a middle of an LR is just rude. I mean your 1 v 1 ing a dude and someone kills you that's pretty hella disrespectful in my opinion.

• Content Count:  1381

Wym killing someone in a middle of an LR is just rude. I mean your 1 v 1 ing a dude and someone kills you that's pretty hella disrespectful in my opinion.

damn autist, this is what you wrote

Yes, after winning the first LR you killed a CT making you KOS anytime after that point you can be killed. Even though it is a scummy move it is allowed.

As I said, it's your last request, thats what the command is, and you should be killed after it. It's like your last meal before you get electric chaired.

• Content Count:  1799

Once you are KOS, you are KOS forever. If someone kills you during an LR, sure it can be construed as a dick move but it also can't. You can't please everyone. Not all of the CTs have to follow a pardon, which is essentially what happened in this scenario. You killed your LR partner, which then makes you KOS, but then a CT pardoned you and did another LR with you. Then another CT still killed you because they do not have to follow through with every pardon. Even the CT that pardoned you could have killed you. It's just how the game goes and I don't see this getting changed anytime soon.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.