? servers

? players online

First Order

• Content Count:  452

People give FO freedays everyday on server. Are you saying this isn't a problem, or that it doesn't happen?

If a CT wants to give a freeday with !fo they're allowed. If CTs are constantly giving freedays, there is already a rule in place to prevent repetitive orders.

• Content Count:  4441

I'm only posting cause people were telling me I should, but I think it would be monumentally misguided to add any further stipulation's to JB's First Order plugin. Freedays are a large part of our server because frankly the maps we have aren't too exciting (cause the alternatives aren't great) and the deathmatch style of JB builds off of days where people get to go berserk killing eachother. The notion that a free day is given everyday isn't just wrong, it's the complaint children have used who play our server, it's a massive exaggeration and the fix to that is having people report/enforce the rules which are already in place to combat such situations. Do not make the mistake of fixing something that isn't an issue and encourage more feedback on this thread.

• Content Count:  3740

Currently, no changes have been made to the FO plugin. All Ts brings up a good point that should be weighed into any decision on FO, which will be pending until myself, @Grateful and @WavY can get together to talk. Once we talk, we'll explain our decision here.

Sorry for the delay, we'll do our best to make this sooner rather than later.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5108

This has been resolved with the addition of a few rules, to name them:

• CTs who take first order, give your orders. Do not use the time to speak about other topics.
  • CTs cannot give freedays while First Order is active, this includes the person who takes First Order.

At this point in time, it would be up to the admins in the server to deal with individuals not following through with these new rules.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread